Shiva Jyoti is an anchor in V6 News Chanel.
Shiva Jyoti Bio/Wiki
|Nick name||Savitri, V6 Savitri, Teenmar Savitri|
|Date of Birth||14-Feb|
|Birth Place||Nizamabad, Telangana, India|
|Home town||Nizamabad, Telangana, India|
|Parents/ Father||Rajamallesh (RMP Doctor)|
|Mother||Yashodha (Beedi worker|
|School||School: Yet to be updated|
College: Graduate BSc., Nursing
|Education||Initially, she joined a BSc Nursing Course in|
Hyderabad but left it midway to pursue a career in anchoring. Later, Savitri did her graduation from an Open University.
|Address||Nizamabad, Telangana, India|
|Hobbies||Reading, Watching TV, Gyming|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Shoe size||7 Inches|
Shiva Jyoti Favorites
|Favorite Actress||Sri Devi|
|Favorite Movie||Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari|
Social Media Accounts
Shiva Jyoti Some Lesser-Known Facts
- Does Teenmaar Savitri smoke?: No
- Does Teenmaar Savitri drink alcohol?: No
- Teenmaar Savitri was born into a middle-class family in Nagampetta village, Telangana.
- Savitri dropped out of BSc Nursing course to make a career in anchoring.
- At the beginning of her career as a newsreader, she faced several issues regarding her voice, language, and her accent.
- After facing rejection from various channels, Savitri appeared for the audition at V6 Channel, where she had to read the news in Telangana accent.
- In her initial days at V6, Jyothi read the cinema news and gained huge popularity.
- Subsequently, she started hosting the weekend special voice-overs on the channel.
- She became popular amongst the audience for her radiant presence and flawless Telangana accent.
- Later, she hosted the satirical comedy show “Teenmaar” at 9:30 p.m. every day on the channel.
- In 2019, she resigned from her job at V6 Channel and became a contestant in Big Boss Telugu 3.
- She has earned the name ‘Teenmaar Savitri’ because of her popularity in the show “Teenmaar News.”
- Her cheeky Jacket that she wears on her show became so popular among the audience that they named the jackets as ‘Savitri Jackets.’