Shiva Jyoti is an anchor in V6 News Chanel.
Shiva Jyoti Bio/Wiki
|Nick name||Savitri, V6 Savitri, Teenmar Savitri|
|Date of Birth||14-Feb|
|Birth Place||Nizamabad, Telangana, India|
|Home town||Nizamabad, Telangana, India|
|Parents/ Father||Rajamallesh (RMP Doctor)|
|Mother|| Yashodha (Beedi worker|
|School ||School: Yet to be updated|
College: Graduate BSc., Nursing
|Education||Initially, she joined a BSc Nursing Course in|
Hyderabad but left it midway to pursue a career in anchoring. Later, Savitri did her graduation from an Open University.
|Address||Nizamabad, Telangana, India|
|Hobbies||Reading, Watching TV, Gyming|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Shoe size||7 Inches|
Shiva Jyoti Favorites
|Favorite food ||Biryani|
|Favorite Actress||Sri Devi|
|Favorite Movie||Jagadeka Veerudu Athiloka Sundari|
Social Media Accounts
Shiva Jyoti Some Lesser-Known Facts
- Tinmaar Savitri smokes? No
- Teenmaar Savitri consumes alcohol? No.
- Tinmaar Savitri was born into a middle-class family in the village of Nagampetta, Telangana.
- Savitri dropped out of undergraduate nursing courses to pursue a career in anchors.
- At the beginning of her career as a journalist, she faced several problems related to voice, language, and accent.
- After Savitri was rejected through various channels, she appeared at a V6 hearing where she had to read the news with an emphasis on Telangana.
- In the early days of the V6, Jyothi read film news and gained immense popularity.
- Later, she began to do special voice broadcasts on the channel during the weekend.
- She became popular with viewers due to her radiance and impeccable Telangana accent.
- She later hosted the satirical comedy show Teenmaar at 9:30 a.m. every day on the channel.
- 2019 She quit her job on channel V6 and took part in the Big Boss Telugu 3 contest.
- She won the Teenmaar Savitri title for her popularity on Teenmaar News.
- The ugly jacket she wore in her performance became so popular among the audience that they called this jacket “Savitri jackets”.