Jawed Habib Akhter is one of the renowned hairstylists & cosmetologists in India. He is also an entrepreneur & runs a network of salon named ‘Jawed Habib.’
JAWED HABID BIO/WIKI
|Name||Jawed Habib Akhter|
|Profession||Professional Hair Stylist and Politician|
|Date of Birth||26 June 1963|
|Age (as in 2019)||56 Years|
|Home town||Delhi, India|
|Parents/ Father||Habib Ahmed|
You may also like
- Sachin Tendulkar Biography
- Vaishnavi Yadav Biography
- Kane Williamson Biography
- Mitchell Starc Biography
- Navjot Singh Sidhu Biography
|Political Party||Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Politics Joined date||Joined BJP in April 2019|
|Awards||Business Award: 2012|
Most Preferred Hair Academy Award: 2012
Mentor of The Year: 2012
|College/ University||Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi|
Morris International School, London
|M. A. in French|
9 Months course in Hairdressing
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Hair Styling, Mentoring, Entrepreneurship|
|Controversies||In September 2017 he released a poster in the newspaper in which he used images of Hindu deities with a caption “Even Gods Visit JH Salon”. Later on, he had to issue an apology letter & uploaded an apology video. In the aftermath of this incident, his salons were vandalized in Uttar Pradesh.|
|Children|| Son- Anosh Habib|
Daughter- Sana Habib
|Networth (approx.)||$30 Million|
|Height (approx.)||In Centimeters- 182 cm|
In Meters- 1.82 m
In Feet inches- 6’
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms: 70 kg|
In Pound: 155 lbs
|Figure Measurements |
|– Chest: 40 Inches|
– Waist: 31 Inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
|Shoe size||9 (US)|
|Hair color||Dyed Brown|
JAWED HABID FAVORITES
|Favorite food||Not Known|
|Favorite Singer||Mohammed Rafi|
|Favorite Entrepreneur||Jack Cohen|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan, Amir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Alia Bhatt|
|Favorite Place||Not Known|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT JAWED HABID
- Does Jawed Habib Akhter Drink Alcohol?: Not Known
- Does Jawed Habib Akhter Smoke?: Not Known
- Jawed Habib is an Indian stylist known for his hairstyle techniques and his chain of salons, Jawed Habib Salons. As of 2018, it had 790 rooms in 24 cities in India.
- In an interview, he said that he never wanted to be someone’s personal barber. He was more interested in doing Hotel Management.
- He did M. A. in French from JNU. He was obsessed with cricket and was captain of the JNU cricket team.
- In an interview, he said that during his final year at JNU he was not sure what he was doing with his life and at that moment his father convinced him to join Morris International School in London, where he did a 9 months course in Hairstyling. 
- His grandfather, Nazir Ahmed has a personal hairstylist to the last Viceroy of India, Lord Mountbatten. His father, Habib Ahmed started Habib Salon in Delhi & his client list included Indira Gandhi, Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru and Late Dr. A. P. J Abdul Kalam.
- His first haircut was of a 10-year-old girl. He trimmed her hair so short that she began to cry. He was depressed by the incident thinking that he made his first client cry.
- Jawed considers Jack Cohen, The Tesco Founder, as his role model. He reportedly said that he wanted to be like him and that he designs his business plans like Jack Cohen did.
- He is married to Shaheen and they have one son and a daughter. His marriage was a client marriage. He met Shaheen at one of his salons where she had come for a haircut.
- He holds the world record of performing 410 non-stop haircuts in 25 hours 42 minutes.
- He is a die-hard fan of Mohammed Rafi. He even 1 said that Mohammed Rafi was his weakness. He remarked
- In 2019, he joined Bharatiya Janata Party in presence of Tarun Chugh