Mitchell Starc is an Australian cricketer and is a fast bowler
MITCHELL STARC BIO/WIKI
|Name ||Mitchell Aaron Starc|
|Date of Birth||30-Jan-90|
|Birth Place||Baulkham Hills, New South Wales, Australia|
|Home town||Sydney, Australia|
|Mother Tongue||Not known|
|Parents/ Father||Not known|
|Brother||Brandon Starc (Younger, High jumper) |
|School ||Homebush Boys High School, Sydney|
|Contact number||Not known|
|Address|| Sydney, Australia|
|Hobbies||Listening to music, Travelling|
|Affairs||Alyssa Healy (Cricketer)|
|Spouse||Alyssa Healy (Cricketer)|
MITCHELL STARC SALARY/NETWORTH
|Height ||in centimeters- 196 cm|
in meters- 1.96 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 92 kg|
in Pounds- 203 lbs
|Shoe size||8 (US)|
MITCHELL STARC FAVORITES
|Favorite food|| Chocolate and ice-cream|
|Favorite Song||Not known|
|Favorite Actor||Not known|
|Favorite Actress||Emma Thompson|
|Favorite Crickter||Batsman: Adam Gilchrist|
Bowler: Glenn McGrath
|Favorite Place||Not known|
|Favorite Movie||Not known|
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
MITCHELL STARC SOME LESSER-KNOWN FACTS
- Does Mitchell smoke?: No
- Does Mitchell Starc drink alcohol?: Yes
- His ancestors belonged to Czech Republic.
- His brother Brandon is a high jumper.
- During a Test match in 2015 against New Zealand, he bowled a delivery that was clocked at 160.4 km/hr (99.7 mph).
- He is a decent lower order batsman and even scored 99 runs in a Test match against India in 2013.
- He is the first bowler to bowl a pink ball in the first ever day-night test match against New Zealand in 2015.
- He used to idolize Adam Gilchrist when he was a young cricketer.
- In the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup, he became the highest wicket taker by taking 27 wickets in the course of the tournament.
- He is the first bowler to bowl a pink ball in the first ever day-night test match against New Zealand in 2015