Shirley Setia Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Secrets, Affairs, Images, Marriage, Phone number.
November 10, 2019 Singers 0 Comments
Shirley Setia is an Indo-Kiwi singer, radio jockey, Youtuber, and a performer. She is a social media star with more than 6.5 million subscribers on Youtube, 689K followers on Instagram, and 2.2 million followers on Facebook. Setia featured in Forbes Magazine, where she was referred to as “Bollywood’s Next Big Singing Sensation.”
Shirley Setia Bio/Wiki
|Profession(s)||Singer and RJ|
|Date of Birth||2 July 1993|
|Age (as in 2019)||29 Years|
|Birth Place||Daman, India|
|Home town||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Parents/ Father||Raj Setia (Businessman)|
You may also like>>>
- Diana Khan Biography
- Sameeksha Jaiswal Biography
- Punarnavi Bhupalam (Bigg Boss Telugu) Bio
- Rohini Nono (Bigg Boss Telugu) Bio
- Esha Gupta Biography
|College/ University||University of Auckland, Auckland|
New York Film Academy
|Education Qualification||A degree in Marketing and Information Systems from the University of Auckland|
Did a course from New York Film Academy
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Address||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Hobbies||Nail art, Listening to Music|
|Tattoo||A tiny tattoo on her right wrist|
|Debut||YouTube: Cover song “Tum Hi Ho” from Ashiqui 2 in 2012|
Film: Disco from the film A Gentleman (2017)
|Height||In Centimeters- 161 cm|
In Meters- 1.61 m
In Feet Inches- 5′ 3″
|Weight||In Kilograms- 50 Kg|
In Pounds- 110 lbs
Shirley Setia Favorites
|Favorite Song||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, and Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favorite Actress||Hilary Duff|
|Favorite Movie||Wake Up Sid|
Social Media Accounts
Shirley Setia Some Lesser-Known Facts
- Does Shirley Setia Drink Alcohol?: No
- Does Shirley Smoke?: Not Known
- Shirley is a New Zealand-based singer and social media star with more than 2.2 million followers on Facebook, 689K followers on Instagram, and 6.5 million subscribers on YouTube.
- She was born in Daman but moved to New Zealand along with her family at the age of seven.
- In an interview, she revealed that she was very close to her grandfather.
- The first song that she sang on stage was Iktara from Wake Up Sid in 2001.
- In 2012, when she was still in high school, she got a chance to meet the famous Bollywood singer Shreya Ghoshal who had then suggested her to upload YouTube videos.