Sameeksha Jaiswal is an Indian actress and dancer who played the role of Mehek in the show Zindagi Ki Mehek
Sameeksha Jaiswal Bio/Wiki
|Nick name||Sameeksha |
|Date of Birth||2 November 1991 (Saturday)|
|Mother Tongue||Not Known|
|Parents/ Father||Not Known|
|School ||Queen’s School, Jamaica|
|College||Educational Multimedia Research Center, Indore|
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Reading Books, Doing Adventure Sports|
|Debut||TV: Zindagi Ki Mehek (2016)|
Sameeksha Jaiswal Salary/Networth
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm|
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight|| in kilograms- 55 kg|
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Shoe size||7 (US)|
|Eyes color||Dark Brown|
Sameeksha Jaiswal Favorites
|Favorite food ||Pani Puri|
|Favorite Producer||Ekta Kapoor|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Favorite TV shows||Miley Jab Hum Tum, Dill Mill Gayye|
|Favorite Books|| New Moon by Stephenie Meyer, The 3 Mistakes of My Life by Chetan Bhagat|
|Favorite Movie||The Notebook, Titanic, Tamasha|
Social Media Accounts
Sameeksha Jaiswal Some Lesser-Known Facts
- Samiksha Jaiswal was born into a middle-class family in Indore.
- She actively participated in co-curricular activities in her school and college days.
- After completing her graduation, Jaiswal did theatre for some time
- In 2019, Samiksha played the role of ‘Noor’ in Colors fiction drama “Bahu Begum.”
- According to Samiksha, her dream role would be to play the lead in Imtiaz Ali‘s films.
- She is an avid dog lover.
- Jaiswal was earlier offered the lead role in Zee TVs’s supernatural show Manmohini but she rejected the offer as she was afraid to portray Manmohini (Chudail). The role later went to Reyhna Malhotra.
- In an interview, Samiksha said that she would love to work with Ekta Kapoor in “Naagin,” if given a chance.