Neeti Mohan Born In ( 1979 November 18 ) She Is a Famous Indian Professional Singer and Song Writer, Music Composer. She sings mainly in Hindi films.
NEETI MOHAN BIO/WIKI
|Name||Neeti Mohan Sharma|
|Profession’s|| Music Composer,Singer, Songwriter.|
|Famous For||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||1979 November 18|
|Age (as in 2020)||41 Years|
|Birth Place|| Delhi, India|
|Home Town|| Delhi, India|
|Mother Tongue||Not Known|
|Languages Known||Hindi, English, Marati, Gujarati.|
|Parents/Father||Brij Mohan Sharma |
You may also like >>>
PERSONAL LIFE AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
|School ||Birla Balika Vidyapeeth, Pilani|
|College/University||Miranda House, University of Delhi, New |
|Education Qualification||B. A.
|Contact Number||Not Known|
|Bike Collection||Not Known|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Hobbies|| Dancing, Long Drives,Travelling.|
|Debut||Bollywood (actress): Socha Na Ta (2005)|
Singles (solo song): “Ja Ja” (2012)
Bollywood (singer): Ishk Vala Love – student of the year (2012)
Telugu (singer): Viyalawaru – Tadaha (2013)
Bengali (singer): Krishna Rangbaazi –
Tamil (singer): Tiruda Tiruda and Star Jolikkutendru – Ner Etir (2014)
Marathi (singer): Douan Ha Douan – Hi,
Gujarat (singer): Rom-Com – a complicated novel (2016)
|Spouse||Nihaar Pandya (Actor )|
|Salary (approx.)||Not Known|
|Networth (approx.)||Not Known|
NEETI MOHAN PHYSICAL STATUS
|Height (approx.)||In centimeters- 165 cm|
In meters- 1.65 m
In feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||In kilograms- 55 kg|
In pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-32|
|Shoe size||8 inches|
|Eyes color||Dark Brown|
NEETI MOHAN FAVORITES
|Favorite Foods||Bhindi Mirch Masala,Veg Pulao,Falafel, Dal.|
|Favorite Actor||Ranveer Singh, Tom Hanks.Aamir Khan,|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone,Madhuri Dixit.|
|Favorite Destinations”||Iceland, Dubai,Ladakh.|
|Favorite Movie||Hollywood- The Sound of Music, Lord of the|
Bollywood- Satte Pe Satta
|Favorite Colour(s)||White, Block, Blue.|
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT NEETI MOHAN
- Does Neeti Mohan smoke? Not Known
- Does Neeti Mohan drink alcohol? Not.
- Niti was born into a family of middle-class music lovers with roots in Jaipur, Rajasthan. She and her sisters had a strict and disciplined upbringing.
- In her college, she was actively involved in music, dance, drama, and the National Cadet Corps (NCC).
- After watching the American film Sounds of Music (1965) and re-listening to the music of AR, Rahman in Roy (1992) and Bombay (1995), she decided to pursue a musical career. She also credits the college with shaping her career as an artist.
- She always liked her mother’s jewelry, and having passed the 10th exam; her mother gave her a gold pendant with an inscription.
- She learned to sing from Gandharva Mahavidyalaya, New Delhi. She learned Hindustani classics in ten years.
- After joining the Aasma band, she moved from Delhi to Mumbai and began her professional music career.
- 2003 was a turning point in her life; when she won the joint Channel V Popstars Season 2 contest, which later put together a band called Aasma.
- She never leaves her home without a bag for recording.
- Her father inspired and helped her create her first single, Ja Ja, which was released in 2012.
- It is environmentally friendly and takes care of cleanliness. Besides, she does not use plastic bottles and has a bin in the car.
- She is a passionate dog lover and has a beard named Frodo. Moreover, she called it her favorite hobby from The Lord of the Rings (2001).
- She performs the song “Dhadaam Dhadaam” from the film “Bombay Velvet” (2015), like the hardest song of her career.