Narayan Sai Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Secrets, Affairs, Images, Marriage, Phone number.
November 27, 2019 Others 0 Comments
Narayan Sai is the son of self-styled godman Asaram Bapu.
NARAYAN SAI BIO/WIKI
|Nickname||Narayan Prem Sai|
|Date of Birth||29 January 1972|
|Age (as in 2019)||47 Years|
|Birth Place||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Home town||Ahmedabad, Gujarat|
|Parents/ Father||Asaram Bapu|
You may also like
- Dashrath Manjhi Biography
- Masaba Gupta (Viv Richards’ Daughter) Bio
- Anupama Chopra Biography
- Tara Ridgway Biography
- Siddharth Chopra Biography
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Education Qualification||Dropped out school in 9th class|
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Address||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
NARAYAN SAI MARITAl STATUS/AFFAIRS
|Height (approx.)||In Centimeters- 167 cm|
In Meters- 168 m
In Feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 75 kg|
In Pounds- 165 lbs
|– Chest: 40 Inches|
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 14 Inches
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT NARAYAN SAI
- Does Narayan Sai Drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Does Narayan Sai Smoke?: Yes
- He is a Religious Leader by Profession
- He is a follower of the Advaita Vedanta and preaches the philosophy of one Supreme God in everyone.
- In order to develop his character, at the age of 5-6, his father Asaram Bapu taught him to live in a strict discipline and was being tested through harsh tests such as passing through the horrible deep jungle of Mount Abu, jumping above the 7 feet high wall, and diving into the 20 feet deep Sābarmati river, etc.
- With his father’s consent, he lived in the company of great saints like Lālji Maharāj, Rāmsukhdas, Ghāt-wale Baba and ascetics living in the forests and caves of Haridwar as well as Rishikesh.
- During his school days, he was a talented student who always stood first in the primary classes and was dear to his teachers.
- Due to his leaning interest towards spirituality, once he filled his examination answer sheet with – Hari Om – Hari Om (Indian Vedic mantra) in the class.
- On 26 May 2015, he was released from Surat Jail on interim bail to take care of his sick mother Laxmi Devi in Ahmedabad.
- According to a deposition of 2016, his wife Jankidevi told that their relationship was not so good after marriage & Sai used 2 spend his time with the women of the Ashram.