Mohit Raina is an Indian actor and model. He became a well-known face after playing the role of Lord Shiva in the serial “Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev” which aired on Life OK.
MOHiT RAINA BIO/WIKI
|Profession||Actor and Model|
|Date of Birth|| 14 August 1982|
|Age (as in
|Birth Place||Jammu, India|
|Home town||Kashmir, India|
Father||Late P.L. Raina|
You may also like
|School ||Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jammu|
|College/ University||Jammu University, Jammu|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Hobbies||Meditation, Playing Snooker, Reading, |
|Debut||Film Debut : Don Muthu Swami (2008)|
TV Debut : Antariksh – Ek Amar Katha (2004)
|Affairs/Girlfriends ||Mouni Roy (Actress)|
| Wife/Spouse||Not Known|
|Height (approx.) ||In Centimeters- 180 cm|
In Meters- 1.80 m
In Feet Inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.) ||In Kilograms- 78 kg|
In Pounds- 172 lbs
|– Chest: 44 Inches|
– Waist: 34 Inches
– Biceps: 18 Inches
|Shoe size||9 (US)|
MOHIT RAINA FAVORITES
|Favorite food ||Rajma-chawal, gajar ka halwa, Kashmiri pulao and samosa|
|Favorite Song||Not Known|
Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Denzel Washington, Sylvester Stallone and Shah Rukh Khan|
Actress||Madhuri Dixit and Alia Bhatt|
Place||Greece and Switzerland|
Movie||Sholay, Taare Zameen Par, Dilwale Dulhania |
Le Jayenge and Ferrari Ki Sawari
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT MOHIT RAINA
- Does Mohit Raina Drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Does Mohit Raina Smoke?: Yes
- Mohit weighed around 107 kg in his younger days and lost 29 kg for modeling.
- He was among the top 5 contestants in the Grasim Mister India 2005.
- He became a popular face by playing the role of Lord Shiva in Like OK’s serial Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev.
- He used to take around 75 minutes to get ready for Lord Shiva’s getup in Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev.
- After Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev, he played another popular role of King Ashoka in Colors TV’s serial Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat.
- In real life also he is a devotee of Lord Shiva.
- Once Priyanka Chopra’s family showed their liking at Mohit to be her husband.
- In 2018, he won the ITA Award for the Best Actor (Male) Jury.