Wamiqa Gabbi was born on 29-09-1993 in Chandigarh in the state of Punjab, India. She is an Indian Film Actress and Model.
Wamiqa Gabbi Bio/Wiki
|Date of Birth|| 29 September 1993|
|Age (as in
|Birth Place||Chandigarh, India|
|Home town||Chandigarh, India|
|Brother||Haardik Puran Gabbi|
You may also like
|School ||St Xavier’s School, Chandigarh|
|College/ University||D.A.V College, Chandigarh|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Doing Mimicry, Reading, Traveling, Doing Adventure Sports|
|Debut||TV: Saude Dillan De|
Bollywood Film: Jab We Met (2007)
Pollywood Film: Tu Mera 22 Main Tera 22 (2013)
Tollywood Film: Bhale Manchi Roju (2015)
|Height||In Centimeters- 160 cm|
In Meters- 1.60 m
In Feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight||In Kilograms-60 kg|
In Pounds-132 lbs
|Eyes color||Hazel Brown|
WAMIQA GABBI FAVORITES
food||Macaroni, Chilly Chicken, Mutton, Punjabi
|Favorite Song|| Too Much|
Actor||Ranbir Kapoor, Diljit Dosanjh|
Actress||Kangana Ranaut, Priyanka Chopra|
Movie|| Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT WAMIQA GABBI
- Does Wamiqa Gabbi drink alcohol?: Yes
- Does Wamiqa smoke?: Not Known
- At the age of 8, she acted in a Punjabi TV Serial Saude Dillan De.
- Wamiqa bagged a role in the film “Jab We Met” while she was a participant in a dance show which was being judged by Aamir Khan.
- She is a Bollywood, Pollywood and even a Tollywood actress.
- She is known for her work in movies such as Bittoo Boss, Sixteen, Tu Mera 22 Mai Tera 22, Ishq Brandy, etc.
- She got fame from Kulwinder Billa‘s song Angreji Wali Madam (2017) at which she gave a brilliant performance.
- She is also a trained Kathak dancer.
- Gabbi loves the dancing styles of Bollywood actor, Hrithik Roshan, & actress, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
- She has earned the moniker of the “Language Queen of The Indian Cinema.”
- According to Wamiqa, her dream role is 2 portray Aishwarya’s role in the film Devdas.
- Wamiqa is very fond of dogs & has a pet dog, Phoebe.
- She has a huge collection of rings.
- Wamiqa Gabbi shares a great bond with the Punjabi actress Mandy Takhar.