Masaba Gupta is an Indian Fashion Designer. She is the daughter of the famous cricketer, Viv Richards. Her mother, Neena Gupta has also been a famous Bollywood actress.
Masaba Gupta Bio/Wiki
|Name ||Masaba Gupta|
|Famouse For||Being the daughter of the famous cricketer, Viv Richards|
|Date of Birth|| 1 November 1989|
|Age (as in
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Home town||Delhi, India|
Father||Viv Richards (Cricketer)|
|Mother|| Neena Gupta (Actress)|
|Brother|| Not Known|
|Sister|| Not Known|
You may also like>>>
|School ||Not Known|
|College/ University||Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University, Mumbai, India|
A music and dance college in London
|Education Qualification||A degree in Apparel Manufacture and Design|
|Hobbies||Playing Tennis, Listening to Music, Dancing|
|Marital Status ||Married|
|Marriage Date|| 2 June 2015|
|Spouse/Husband||Madhu Mantena (Film Producer and Entrepreneur) (Separated)|
|Height||In Centimeters- 163 cm|
In Meters- 1.63 m
In Feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight||In Kilograms- 65 kg|
In Pounds- 143 lbs
|Hair color|| Black|
|Eyes color|| Black|
|Skin color|| Fair|
Masaba Gupta Favorites
|Favorite Tennis Player||Sania Mirza|
|Favorite Beverage||Red Wine|
Social Media Accounts
Masaba Gupta Some Lesser-Known Facts
- Does Masaba Gupta drink alcohol?: Yes
- Does Masaba Gupta smoke?: Not Known
- She grew up in Mumbai and received her primary education from there.
- Her grandfather, R. N. Gupta, was a Sanskrit scholar and had done M.Phil in this subject.
- Masaba wanted to be a tennis player. She practiced a lot but at the age of 16, her enthusiasm declined for the sport.
- Her father, Viv Richards has been a renowned cricketer and her mother, Neena Gupta has been a famous Bollywood actress.
- Her mother always wanted her to be an actress. But, she took up a music and dance course in London, however, later, she dropped out of it.
- When she was 19 years old, she applied for Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai with support from Wendell Rodricks
- Masaba is a fashion designer who specializes in ethnic wear for women and uses chiffon, silk, and cotton as well as rich embroidery work.
- In 2017, she represented India in an exhibit showcasing re-designs of Levi’s iconic trucker jacket.
- In February 2019, Masaba received the ‘Business Excellence & Innovative Best Practices’ award from the former Prime Minister of India, Manmohan Singh.
- Masaba is the 1st Indian designer to do an Instagram show. She also claims that 60% of her sale happens through WhatsApp.
- When she supported the Supreme Court ban on firecrackers on the occasion of Diwali, she was trolled and harassed by saying her, ‘an illegitimate West Indian.