Karishma Arora is Topper of the 12th Standard CBSE board. She got 499 marks out of 500. She missed 1 mark in English.
Karishma Arora Bio/Wiki
|Famouse For||Being the topper of CBSE Class 12th (2019)|
|Date of Birth||2000|
|Age in (2019)||19 Years|
|Zodiac/Sun Sign||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Home town||Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Parents/ Father||Manoj Kumar Arora|
|School||Holy Angel’s Convent School, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh|
S.D.Public School, Muzaffarnagar,
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Marks in Class 12th||History: 100|
Political Science: 100
Hindustani vocals (Music): 100
|Education Qualification||12th Standard|
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Address||Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Award||Inspire Award-2014 (Ministry of science & technology) |
1. Awarded Rs. 2500 cheque & certificate at 4th National Level Inspire Exhibition, New Delhi (2014).
2. Inspire Award (2014) by the Ministry of Science and Development.
|Height||In centimeters : 160 cm|
In meters : 1.6 m
In feet : 5’4″
|Weight||In kilograms : 55 Kg|
In pounds : 121.54 lbs
Karishma Arora Favorites
|Favorite food||Pasta, Gol Gappa, Parathaa & Cheese Chillie|
|Favorite Song||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favorite Actress||Sonam Kapoor Ahuja|
|Favorite Place||Not Known|
|Favorite Movie||3 Idiots|
|Favourite Colour||Red & Blue|
Karishma Arora Some Lesser-Known Facts
- Does Karishma Arora drink alcohol?: Yes
- Does Karishma Arora smoke?: Not Known
- Karishma Arora is the All India Topper of CBSE Class 12th Examination (2019).
- Karishma shared the top position in the 2019 class 12th CBSE Examination with Hansika Shukla
- Her father, Manoj Kumar Arora is into the Organic Fertilizer business while her mother is a homemaker.
- Karishma’s elder sister, Bhoomika Arora is doing B.Com from Delhi University.
- Apart from being a topper, she is also a trained dancer and has won many dance competitions. She loves dancing so much that she even wants to become a dance therapist. Karishma has been getting trained in Kathak and other dance forms by the famous Delhi-based Kathak dancer Geetanjali Lal for the past 7 years.
- After her success in the CBSE Examination, Karishma told that it was the result of her target-bound study. She further said that she used to study 8 hours a day.
- Karishma had also topped her school in class 10th examination with 10 CGPA.
- Karishma gave the credit of her success to her parents and her School Head Mistress Chanchal Saxena. Her father had also studied in the same school.
- For her science project on “Abundant Electricity & Pollution free India,” she got a cheque for Rs. 2500/- & participation certificate at the 4th national level Inspire award exhibition held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi in 2014.