Anita hassanandani is an Indian actress
Anita hassanandani Bio/wiki
|Name ||Anita hassanandani Reddy|
|Nick name||Not Known|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Former Model|
|Date of Birth||14-Apr-80|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Mother Tongue||Not Known|
|Parents/ Father||Not Known|
|Mother||Kavita Hassanandani (Homemaker)|
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Bandhan (1998)|
TV: Hare Kaanch Ki Churiya (1998)
|Spouse||Rohit Reddy (Businessman)|
Anita hassanandani Physical Status
|Height||in centimeters- 160 cm|
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight||in kilograms- 55 kg|
in pounds- 121 lbs
Anita hassanandani Favorites
|Favorite food ||Fish curry|
|Favorite Song||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Hema Malini, Rekha, Dimple Kapadia|
|Favorite Place||Goa, London|
|Favorite Movie||Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge|
Social Media Accounts
Anita hassanandani Some Lesser-Known Facts
- Is Anita smoking?No
- Is Anita drinking alcohol?Yes
- Anita was born into a Cindy middle class family.
- Her negative role as Shagun in the popular TV series Yeh Hai Mohabbatein in the popular TV series Star Plus was very popular among viewers.
- She appeared on the comedy show Comedy Nights Bachao with Mubino.
- She was previously engaged to actor Aijaz Khan, but things were not going well, and they broke up.
- 2008 Participated in the first season of Fear Factor – Khatron Ke Hiladi.
- 2019 Anita and her husband Rohit Reddy took part in the dance reality show “Nach Baliye 9”.
- She connects great ties with her mother-in-law and mother-in-law
- In addition to Hindi series and films, she has also been featured in several Telugu, Canadian, and Tamil films.
- During the conversation, Anita said they plan to have a baby shortly after the end of the Nach Baliye 9 show.
- At the beginning of his career, Khasanandani called Natasha the council of Ekta Kapoor. However, she changed her real name after completing several tasks called Natassha.
- Here is an interesting video about the biography of Anita Hassanandani: