Varun Sharma is an Indian Actor and Comedian. He became … in the movie ” Fukrey.”
Varun Sharma Bio/Wiki
|Nick name||Not known|
|Date of Birth||4-Feb-90|
|Birth Place||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Home town||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Mother Tongue||Not known|
|Parents/ Father||Not known|
|School||The Lawrence School, Sanawar|
Apeejay School, Jalandhar
|College||Institute of Technology and Future Trends (ITFT), |
|Education||Graduate in Media, Entertainment and Film |
|Contact number||Not known|
|Debut||Film: Fukrey (2013)|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm|
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||in kilograms- 80 kg|
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Shoe size||8 inches|
Varun Sharma Favorite
|Favorite food||Suji wale golgappe|
|Favorite Song||Not known|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan, Diljit Dosanjh|
|Favorite Actress||Shraddha Kapoor|
|Favorite Cricketer||Virat Kohli|
|Favorite Movie||Bollywood- Baazigar (1993)|
Social Media Accounts
Varun Sharma Some Lesser-Known Facts
- Does Varun Sharma smoke?: No
- Does Varun Sharma alcohol?: No
- Varun follows a vegetarian diet and sleeps on the floor on a mattress. In an interview, he revealed that before he goes to sleep, he talks to his pillow.
- In 2014, Varun acted in the Punjabi movie ” Yaaran Da Katchup.”
- Before entering the field of acting, Varun worked in television commercials. In addition, between 2013 and 2015, he acted in a number of films “Rabba Main Kya Karoon,” “Warning,” “Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon,” among others.
- He has been seen in ad commercials for Virgin Mobile, Airtel, Ebay, Nissan Micra, etc.
- In 2018, he acted in “Fry Day” and in 2017, he played the role of “Onida Singh” in the movie “Arjun Patiala,” which also starred Diljit Dosanjh and Kriti Sanon.
- When he was in 10th standard, his father died due to kidney failure.
- He started acting when he was still in school.
- Contrary to the comic and outspoken roles that he often portrays, he is quite shy in real-life.
- He is good friends with actor Varun Dhawan
- He would love to share screen space with Salman Khan.