Kyle Giersdorf, ‘Bugha’ is a fortnite player.
kyle giersdorf Bio/Wiki
|Famous For||Winning $3 million at the Fortnite World Cup video game tournament|
|Date of Birth||December 30, 2002 (Monday)|
|Birth Place||Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
|Home town||Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
|Mother Tongue||Not Known|
|Parents/ Father|| Glenn Giersdorf|
|Mother|| Darcy Giersdorf|
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Address||Pottsgrove, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Watching Movies|
|Height||in centimeters- 183 cm|
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’
|Weight||in kilograms- 65 kg|
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Hair color||Dark Brown|
|Eyes color||Dark Brown|
kyle giersdorf Favorites
|Favorite food||Piza, burger|
|Favorite Song||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Sport||Table tines|
|Favorite Place||Nayagara falls|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
Social Media Accounts
kyle giersdorf Some Lesser-Known Facts
- Under the name of ‘Bugha,’ Giersdorf won the first Fortnite World Cup by scoring 59 points; 26 more than his nearest competitor “Psalm.”
- The World Cup took place at Arthur Ashe Stadium in Queens, New York.
- According to his mother, he plays the game 8 to 10 hours a day.
- Having won the first Fortnite World Cup, he bagged $3 million.
- After winning $3 million, he was asked what he would do with the money, he replied, “I’m not gonna do anything dumb with it really, but I definitely want to get a new desk.”
- As per statistics, Giersdorf made more money than Tiger Woods made for winning the 2019 Masters Tournament.
- His father, Glenn Giersdorf, introduced him to the game and supported him very much to play the game.