Ajit Doval Born In( 20 January 1945 ) He is the 5th and current National Security Advisor to the Prime Minister of India.
AJIT DOVAL BIO/WIKI
|Real Name||Ajit Kumar Doval|
|Other Name||Ajit Kumar|
|Designation’S||Doval joined Indian Police Services in 1968 in Kerala cadre. Between 2004 and 2005, Doval served as the Director of Intelligence
In December 2009, he became the founder-director of ‘Vivekananda International Foundation,’ a think tank setup by Vivekananda Kendra, a spiritually oriented organization.
He was appointed as India’s fifth National Security Adviser in May 2014 by the Government of India.
|Date of Birth||20 January 1945|
|Age (as in 2020)||75 Years|
|Birth Place||Ghiri Banelsyun, Pauri Garhwal, United Provinces, British India (now in Uttarakhand, India)|
|Home town||Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India|
|Mother Tongue||Not Known|
|Parents/Father||Gunanad Doval (Army Personnel)|
You may also like >>>
- Narendra Modi Biography
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Biography
- Bandi Sanjay Kumar Biography
- Nirmala Sitharaman Biography
- Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao Biography
PERSONAL LIFE AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFIVATIONS
|School||King George’s Royal Indian Military School (Ajmer Military School), Ajmer, Rajasthan|
|College/University||Agra University, Uttar Pradesh, India
National Defence College, Delhi, India
|Education Qualification||Masters in Economics|
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Address||Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India|
|Bike Collection||Not Known|
|Political Journey||Not Known|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Awards, Achievements||Not Known|
|Marriage Date’S||Not Known|
|Children(s)||Sons- Shaurya Doval (Diplomat),|
Vivek Doval (Chartered Financial Analyst)
|Salary (approx.)||Rs. 162,500 (or $2,400)/Month|
|Networth (approx.)||Not Known|
AJIT DOVAL PHYSICAL STATUS
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Not Known|
|Shoe size||9 Inches|
AJIT DOVAL FAVORITES
|Favorite Actor(s)||Amithab Bhachan|
|Favorite S Film(s)||Not Known|
|Favorite Fashion Brand(s)||Not Known|
|Favorite Filmmaker(s)||Not Known|
|Favorite Colour(s)||Blue , White, yellow|
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT AJIT DOVAL
- Dowal won six of Laldenghi’s commanders during the Miso National Front Uprising, which aimed to create a sovereign state of Miza.
- He became the first police officer of the Kirti Chakra Awards, the second largest Peace Valor Award in 1988.
- As an intelligence officer, he had lived in Pakistan as a Muslim for almost seven years and they had no clue about it. There he met a man with a long white beard who never identified Doval as an Indian. Dowal said he initially disagreed with the man and tried to demand that he be born into a Hindu family and then convert to Islam. An unknown person then told him that he himself is a Hindu and must live as a Muslim in Pakistan because his family members were killed throughout this religion. He showed him Lord Shiva Murthi, whom he worshiped in his home.
- After only six years as an IPS officer, the then Government of India awarded him the Police Medal for Meritorious Service. Dowal was the youngest policeman to receive this award, as it usually takes an officer almost a decade and a half to get a medal.
- Here is an interesting video about Agito Doval’s biography:
- According to reports, with the repeal of Article 370 by the Government of India in 2019, Ajit Dowal played a crucial role in maintaining peace and order in the Kashmir Valley.
- Dowal was one of three negotiators who agreed to release passengers from Indian Airlines flight 814 (IC-814), which was confiscated in 1999, to secure the release of several Islamic figures held in Indian prisons. The Airbus 300 incident was forced to fly to several locations until it finally landed in Kandahar, which was then controlled by the Taliban. The hostage crisis ended almost seven days after India agreed to release three fighters (Mushtak Ahmed Zargar, Ahmed Omer Said Sheikh and Maulana Masoud Azhar). It should be noted that Dowal has experience in ending all 15 Indian Airlines hijackings in 1971-1999.
- 1990 Dovalis was sent to Kashmir, where he persuaded fighters such as Cook Parrey to become rebel opponents against Indian terrorists. This paved the way for the 1996 state elections in Jammu and Kashmir. He was then appointed Minister at the High Commission of India in London.
- He closely watched the rescue of Romanian diplomat Liviu Radu, who was detained by the Khalistan Liberation Forces (KFLN), during PRS members who seemed to take revenge for the arrests of Romania, who were the main suspects in the assassination attempt on the then Indian ambassador to Romania, Julio Francis Ribeiro. . Dowal wanted him to be safe because the latter was at the Golden Temple in 1988. Before the operation “Black Thunder”. “
- He even resigned as director of the intelligence department in 2005. In January, he continued to be actively involved in oral exchanges on national security issues in India. He not only wrote editorials for well-known newspapers and magazines, but also lectured on national security at several well-known governmental and non-governmental institutions.
- In the 2019 film Uri: A Surgical Strike, Doval was portrayed by Paresh Raval.