Rishi Kumar Shukla Born In ( 1960 August 23 ) He Is An IPS Officer And the director of Central Bureau of Investigation Officer CBI In India.
RISHI KUMAR SHUKLA BIO/WIKI
|Name||Rishi Kumar Shukla |
|Famous For||Not Known|
|Date of Birth||1960 August 23|
|Age (as in 2020)||60 Years|
|Birth Place||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Home Town||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Mother Tongue||Not Known|
|Languages Known||English, Hindi, Gujarati, Tamil.|
|Parents/Father||Bal Krishna Shukla|
You may also like >>>
PERSONAL LIFE AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
|School||Carmel Convent Senior Secondary School,|
A Hindi High School, Kolkata
|College/University||A College in Gwalior|
M. A. in Philosophy
|Contact Number||Not Known|
|Address||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Bike Collection||Not Known|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Reading, Playing Tennis.|
|Marital Status|| Married|
|Salary (approx.)||₹80 thousand/month |
|Networth (approx.)||Not Known|
RISHI KUMAR SHUKLA PHYSICAL STATUS
|Height (approx.)||In centimeters- 173 cm|
In meters- 1.73 m
In feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||In kilograms- 85 kg|
In pounds- 187 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Not known|
|Shoe size||9 Inches|
RISHI KUMAR SHUKLA FAVORITES
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
|Favorite Colour(s)||white, Blue.|
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT RISHI KUMAR SHUKLA
- Mr. Shukla was born into the knowledgeable Gwalior family.
- When he was a child. His father worked as an engineer at MPEB or the Madhya Pradesh Electricity Authority, Gwalior.
- After graduating from Gwalior, he decided to try the long-awaited civil service of the Union and passed the exam on his first attempt in 1983.
- His grandfather, Rameshwar Shastri, was a famous Ayurveda doctor from 1921 to 1944 at Lala Ka Bazar. Also, the street where he practiced was named after him – Dr. Rameshwar Shastri Lane / Lala Ka Bazaar.
- He loves to play tennis and has won many interagency tennis tournaments.
- He also advocated the creation of the Counter-Terrorism Task Force (ATS) and Special Special Groups (STF) in Madhya Pradesh.
- After training at the National Police Academy, he was transferred to the Shivpuri, Damokh, Raipur, and Mandsaur districts in Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh.
- Shukla played a key role in the extraction of Abu Salem and his then-girlfriend Monica Bedi in 2005.
- When he was the Headquarters of Madhya Pradesh, there was agitation in the state where 6 farmers died, and the police fired in 2017. June 6th, Mandsaure.
- When he was enlisted in the Indian Police Service in 1983, he was only 23 years old, and he was also one of the youngest IPS officers in his party.
- He has been trained in the United States on crisis management and hostage negotiations.
- He was always an outstanding student, and in two cases, he was admitted to the Indian Institute of Technology – first at IIT Kharagpur, then at IIT Kanpur. However, due to family problems, he was unable to continue his studies at IIT and returned to Gwalior.
- He has always been experienced in the technical field. He was for technological advances at the MP Police and the Dial 100 system. Besides, he was the first state CEO to have an official Twitter account.
- After completing their studies, Rishi and his family moved to Calcutta when their father became CEO of Hindustan Motors.
- 2019 February 2, He was appointed Director of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) for two years.
- Shukla is the second police officer from Madhya Pradesh, after the founding director D.P. Kohli, head of the CBI.