Prasanth Nair is an Indian IAS (Indian Administrative Service) Officer & film director.
PRASANTH NAIR BIO/WIKI
|Name ||Prasanth Nair|
|Profession||Former Lawyer, Civil Servant (IAS), Film Director|
|Famous For||His experimental initiative like |
“Compassionate Kozhikode”, “Operation Sulaimani” & Savarigiri in Kozhikode
|Date of Birth||year 1986|
|Age (as in
2019) ||34 Years|
|Birth Place||Thalassery, Kannur District, Kerala|
|Home town||Thalassery, Kannur District, Kerala|
You may also like
|Service ||Indian Administrative Service (IAS)|
Private Secretary 2 KJ Alphons, the Minister of State for Tourism
Secretary 2 the then Home Minister,
|School || Loyola School, Thiruvananthapuram|
|College/ University||“The University of Kerala” |
(Government Law College Thiruvananthapuram),
|LLB from Government Law College Thiruvananthapuram, University of Kerala|
|Address||Thalassery, Kannur District, Kerala|
|Car Collection ||Not Known|
(approx.)||In Centimeters- 175 cm|
In Meters- 1.75 m
In Feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms-75 kg|
In Pounds-165 lbs
|Figure||– Chest: 40 Inches|
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 12 Inches
|Shoe size||8 (US)|
PRASANTH NAIR FAVORITES
|Favorite Song||Not Known|
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT PRASANTH NAIR
- Does Prasanth Nair Drink Alcohol?: Yes
- Does Prasanth Nair Smoke?: Not Known
- Prasanth Nair grew up in Thiruvananthapuram.
- He wanted to be a cinematographer in his childhood.
- His hobbies include reading and traveling.
- Prasanth Nair started preparing for civil services when he was in the 1st year of his graduation.
- He has selected in the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) from the Kerala cadre in 2006.
- He is very famous for a unique proposal that he had offered 2 the people of the Kozhikode district. Nair promised a free plate of Malabar Biryani to each individual who comes forward to clean a 14-acre pond in Koyilandy. The proposal was a big success.
- Prasanth was appointed as a District Collector of Kozhikode for the period between 2015-2017.
- Prasanth is an excellent writer, with great efficiency in English and Malayalam. He has even published articles in other languages like Manorama, Malayala, Kerala Kaumudi, Mathrubhumi, and Malayalam Vaarika.