Mohan Vaidhya is an Indian singer, violinist, and actor who works in Tamil films and Television.
Mohan Vaidhya Bio/Wiki
|Profession|| Musician, Actor, Television
|Famous For||Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3 Participant|
|Date of Birth||29 November 1959|
|Age (as in 2019)||60 Years|
|Birth Place||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Home town|| Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Mother Tongue||Not Known|
|Parents/ Father||KM Vaidhyanathan|
|Brother|| Ashoka Raam & Ravichandran and Rajesh Vaidhya|
|School || MCTM
Higher Secondary School, Tamil Nadu|
|College/University||Madras Music Academy|
|Diploma in Music|
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Singing, Reading, Playing Music Instruments|
|Debut||TV: Marmadesam (1997). Tamil |
Film: Sethu (1999)
|Wife/Spouse||Sushma Vaidya (Died in train accident)|
|Height||In Centimeters- 165 cm|
In Meters- 1.65 m
In Feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||In Kilograms- 65 kg|
In Pounds- 143 lbs
Mohan Vaidhya Favorites
food||South Indian Food|
|Favorite Song||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
Actress||Abitha, Kaveri, Sadha|
|Favorite Sport||Not Known|
|Favorite Place||Not Known|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
Social Media Accounts
Mohan Vaidhya Some Lesser-Known Facts
- He was born and brought up in Purasawalkam, Tamil Nadu.
- Mohan Vaidya comes from is family having a background in the field of music. His father, K.M. Vaidyanathan was a Ghatam Vidwan and his mother, Vasantha Vaidyanathan was a Vainika.
- It was his father who brought Mohan and his siblings into the musical world. However, it was his uncle, G. Ramanathan, a celebrated film composer, who had a greater influence on his music career.
- After his college, Mohan learned violin from Radha Sundaresan followed by vocal lessons from various gurus such as Tiruvavur Sethuraman, Srirangam Ranganathan, K.C. Thyagarajan (he did Gurukulam for six years with him) and Anayampati Ganesan.
- With these associations, Mohan got attracted to dancing and started learning the art.
- He also appeared in the show “Sevikkum Suvaikkum” where he combined ragas & recipes.