Jangiri Madhumitha is a South Indian Actress. She mainly does comedy roles. She participated in the popular reality TV show- “Bigg Boss Tamil (Season 3)“
Jangiri Madhumitha Bio/Wiki
|Name || Madhumitha Moses|
|Nickname|| Jangiri Madhumitha|
|Profession|| Actress (female comedians)|
|Famous For|| Participating in the reality TV
show Bigg Boss Tamil (Season 3)|
|Date of Birth|| 21-Apr-1983|
|Age (as in 2019)|| 36 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Home town||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Parents/ Father||Vanna Govindhan|
|Sister||Sister (s)- 3 (Elder; Names Not Known)|
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Address||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Travelling and Watching TV|
|Debut||Film: Oru Kal Oru Kannadi (2012)|
TV: Lollu Sabha (2004)
|Marriage Date||20 February 2019|
|Height|| In Centimeters- 161 cm|
In Meters- 1.61 m
In Feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight|| In Kilograms- 55 kg|
In Pounds- 121 lbs
|Shoe size|| 7|
|Hair color|| Black|
|Eyes color|| Black|
|Skin color|| Fair|
Jangiri Madhumitha Favorites
|Favorite food||Not Known|
|Favorite Song||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Vijay, RajniKanth|
|Favorite Actress||Ramya Krishnan|
|Favorite Sport||Not Known|
|Favorite Place||Not Known|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
Social Media Accounts
Jangiri Madhumitha Lesser-Known Facts
- Jangiri Madhumitha Moses is an Indian actress. She works mainly in South Indian films. She has primarily appeared in comedy roles. She participated in the popular reality TV show- Bigg Boss Tamil (Season 3), which is hosted by Kamal Haasan.
- Jangiri Madhumitha Moses is a Lord Shiva devotee. She wanted to bring a Lord Shiva idol to the Bigg Boss House, but the rules did not permit her to do so.
- She entered the Bigg Boss House while chanting the mantra- “Om Namah Shivaya”.
- Her father had passed away when she was just 1 year old.
- She played the character of Jangiri in her first film “Oru Kal Oru Kannadi.” Her character in the film was appreciated, and people started calling her Jangiri.
- She got married to her cousin, Moses Joel on 20 February 2019.