Jaani John is a Punjabi lyricist, music composer, and a singer. He came into the spotlight with the Punjabi song “Soch” which was sung by Hardy Sandhu.
|Profession(s)||Music Composer, Lyricist|
|Date of Birth||25 May 1989|
|Age (as in 2019)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Gidderbaha, Muktsar, Punjab, India|
|Home town||Gidderbaha, Muktsar, Punjab, India|
|Mother Tongue||Not Known|
People also search for>>>
|School ||SSD Memorial School, Gidderbaha, Muktsar, Punjab, India|
|College/University||Rayat Bahra University, Mohali, Punjab, |
Qualification||Graduate, Diploma in Hotel Management|
|Address||Gidderbaha, Muktsar, Punjab, India|
|Hobbies||Reading Literature, Listening to Music, Travelling to Hill Stations|
|Debut||Lyricist: Sant Sipahi (2012)|
Singer: Jaani Ve Jaani (2019)
Marital Status/Affairs & Salary/Networth
Jaani Physical Status
|Height||In Centimeters- 173 cm|
In Meters- 1.73 m
In Feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight||In Kilograms- 65 kg|
In Pounds- 143 lbs
Favorites & Social Media Accounts
food|| Paneer Butter Masala, Lassi, Chocolates|
|Favorite Song||Parindey, Khawaja Ji|
Actress|| Priyanka Chopra, Parineeti Chopra|
Place|| Switzerland, Shimla|
|Favorite Colours||White, Blue|
Janni Some Lesser-Known Facts
- Does Jaani Johan Drink alcohol?: Yes
- Does Jaani Johan Smoke?: Not Known
- He is a Music Composer, Lyricist by Profession(s)
- Jaani is a Punjabi lyricist & music composer from Gidderbaha in Punjab.
- He hails from a non-musical family.
- He was interested in writing since his childhood.
- His first song as a lyricist was “Kaabil” which never got released.
- In 2007, he moved to Chandigarh for further studies and making his career in the Punjabi music industry.
- In 2012, after completing graduation, he started writing songs professionally.
- He got inspired to write the song “Soch” after getting inspired by one of his friend’s real-life stories.
Jaani wrote the lyrics for the superhit song “Soch” when he was in the last semester of his college.
- He started his career in 2012.