Harbhajan Mann is a Punjabi singer, actor, model, and film producer.
Harbhajan Mann Bio/Wiki
|Name|| Harbhajan Mann|
|Profession(s)|| Singer, Actor, Model, Film Producer|
|Date of Birth|| 30 December 1965|
|Age (as in 2019)|| 54 Years|
|Zodiac/Sun Sign|| Capricorn|
|Birth Place|| Village, Khemuana, Bathinda, Punjab, India|
|Home town|| Village Khemuana, Bathinda, Punjab, India|
|Mother Tongue|| Not Known|
|Parents/ Father|| Late. Sardar Harnek Singh|
|Mother|| Dalip Kaur|
|Brother|| Jass Mann, Gursewak Mann (Singer)|
|Sister|| 3 sisters (Names Not Known)|
|School ||He has studied till 6th standard in Bathinda & after that in Canada.|
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Hobbies|| Reading Punjabi Literature and Newspapers,
Spending Time With Family, Travelling, Watching the Ice Hockey Game.|
|Debut||Singing Debut: Chithiye Ne Chithiye (1992)|
Acting Debut: Jee Aayan Nu (2002)
Debut as a Film Producers: Jag Jeondeyan
De Mele (2009)
|Marital Status || Married|
|Affairs/Girlfriends|| Not Known|
|Spouse|| Harmandeep Kaur|
|Children||Sons; Avkash Singh Mann, |
Mehar Inder Singh Man
Daughter; Sahir Kaur Mann
|Height||In Centimeters- 185 cm|
In Meters- 1.85 m
In Feet inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight||In Kilograms- 80 kg|
In Pounds- 176 lbs
|Eyes color|| Brown|
Harbhajan Mann Favorites
food||Makki Roti, Sarson Saag, Bhindi|
|Favorite Song||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Guggu Gill|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Sport||Not Known|
|Favorite Place||Not Known|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
Social Media Accounts
Harbhajan Mann some Lesser-Known Facts
- Does Harbhajan Mann smoke? Not Known.
- Does Harbhajan Drink alcohol? Yes.
- He is a Singer, Actor, Model, Film Producer by Profession.
- He is 6th amongst his siblings.
- During Harbhajan Mann’s childhood, he got inspired to become a singer and used to visit local Gurudwara in their village with his brother Gursewak Mann (Punjabi Singer).
- He learned singing from his Guru Baba Karnail Singh.
- When he was in 6th standard, he shifted to Canada. There, he started classical training from Shiek Hamed and Balbir Singh Bandhu.