Gagandeep Kaur Maan also known as Anmol Gagan Maan is a Punjabi singer, lyricist, and music composer. She is known for her Punjabi Folk and Bhangra songs.
Gagandeep Kaur Maan Bio/Wiki
|Name|| Gagandeep Kaur Maan|
|Profession|| Singer, Lyricist|
|Date of Birth|| 26 February 1990|
|Age (as in 2019)|| 29 Years|
|Birth Place|| Khilan Pind, Mansa, Punjab|
|Home town || Mohali, Punjab|
|Mother Tongue|| Not Known|
|Parents/ Father|| Not Known|
|Mother|| Not Known|
|Brother|| Not Known|
|Sister|| Not Known|
People also search for>>>
|School || Not Known|
|College/University|| M.C.M. D.A.V. College, Chandigarh|
| Bachelors in Psychology &
|Address||Mohali, Punja, India|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Writing poems, songs, & essays on human psychology|
|Debut||Song: Royal Jatti (2014)|
|Marital Status|| Unmarried|
|Height||In Centimeters- 165 cm|
In Meters- 1.65 m
In Feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||In Kilograms- 54 kg|
In Pounds- 119 lbs
Gagandeep Kaur Maan Favorites
|Favorite food ||Makki Roti and Sarson Saag, Chole Bhature, |
|Favorite Song||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Colours||White, Pink|
Social Media Accounts
Gagandeep Kaur Maan Some Lesser-Known Facts
- Does Gagandeep Kaur Maan Smoke?: Yes.
- Does Gagandeep Drink Alcohol?: Not Known.
- She is a Singer, Lyricist by Profession.
- Anmol won the World Folk Dance (Jhumar, Bhangra, Giddha) Competition in England & Russia in 2004. She has also won various prizes in folk singing and dance at the Inter-Zonal and National levels.
- She is a trained Tumbi player & is known for the usage of Tumbi sound in many of her songs.
- She is multi-talented as he can sing, compose music, write poems, songs, etc.