Dia Mirza She is an Indian Famous Actress
DIA MIRZA BIO/WIKI
|Real Name || Dia Mirza Handrich|
|Date of Birth||9 December 1981|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, India|
|Home town||Khairatabad, Hyderabad, India|
|Parents/ Father||Late Frank Handrich (Graphic designer, Architect),Late Ahmed Mirza (Step-father)|
|Mother|| Deepa Mirza (Interior designer, Landscaper)
|Brother||Not Known |
|Sister||Not Known |
You may also like
|School ||Vidyaranya High School, Hyderabad
Nasr School, Khairtabad, Hyderabad
|College/Univarsite||Stanley Girls Junior College, Hyderabad |
Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad
|Education Qualification||Bachelor of Arts (Correspondence)|
|Phone Number||Not Known|
|Cast|| Lexus LX SUV |
|Food Habit||Not Known|
|Religion||She was given the last name of her step-father who was a Dakhini Muslim, although she follows Hinduism|
|Hobbies|| Meditation, painting, yoga, horse riding, |
| (Controversy) || • In February 2015, a war of words erupted between Dia Mirza and BJP MP Meenakshi Lekhi over the issue of RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat’s remark that conversion to Christianity was the main reason behind Mother Teresa’s service to the poor people.|
|Marital Status ||Married|
|Affairs||Sahil Sangha (Businessman)|
|Husband/Spouse||Sahil Sangha (Businessman, m.2014-present)|
|Marige Date||18 October 2014|
|Salary||50-60 lakh/film (INR)|
|Networth || $2 million|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm|
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 53 kg
in Pounds- 117 lbs
|Shoe size||8 (US)|
|Eyes color||Dark Brown|
DIA MIRZA FAVORITES
|Favorite Food ||Stews, Broths, Khichdi, Khubbani Ka Meetha, Gajjar Ka Halwa|
|Favourite Actor||Tom Cruise|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood: 3 Idiots
Hollywood: Forest Gump, Schindler’s List
|Favourite Actress||Aishwarya Rai|
|Favourite Perfume || Baby Doll by YSL, Be Delicious by DKNY|
|Favourite Books||The Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton, The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd, The Motorcycle Diaries by Che Guevara|
|Favourite Restaurant||Hard Rock Cafe India in Mumbai|
|Favourite Destination||New York, Europe
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT DIA MIRZA
- Does Dia Mirza smoke? : No.
- Does Dia Mirza drink alcohol? : Not Known
- During her college days, she worked as a marketing executive for a media firm.
- Initially, her mother was against her working while studying and wanted her to go to a law school in Bengaluru, but her step-father convinced her mother.
- She won the Miss Asia-Pacific title in 2000 and was the 2nd runner-up of Miss India competition. Dia Mirza Miss Asia-Pacific 2000.
- In 2000, she first appeared in Babul Supriyo’s pop song ‘Khoya Khoya Chand’, opposite Akashdeep Saigal.
- She was the first choice for Bruna Abdullah’s role in the film I Hate Luv Stories (2010), but she denied the offer saying that she didn’t want to do any more guest roles.
- She is a member of many social awareness programs, including “Narmada Bachao“.
- Prior to modelling, she used to work for a media studio as a marketing executive.
- She started her film career with the film “Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein” in 2001
- She was decorated by the Green Crusader of the Year Award at IAA – India Chapter Olive Crown Awards in 2017
- .She received her last name Mirza through her stepfather, Late Amed Mirza.
- She recently started adding her actual father’s surname along with her name. She is now called Dia Mirza Handrich.
- Though her stepfather was a Muslim, she practices Hinduism.
- She was offered the role of Bruna Abdullah in the film I Hate Luv Stories, she declined the offer saying she doesn’t want to do any more cameos.