Arvind Kejriwal Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Secrets, Affairs, Images, Marriage, Phone number.
May 4, 2020 Politicians 0 Comments
Arvind Kejriwal Born In ( 16 August 1968 ) He Is An Indian poitician And Former, He is the current and 7th Chief Minister of Delhi.
ARVIND KEJRIWAL BIO/WIKI
|Real Name||Arvind Kejriwal|
|Other Name||Arvind Kejriwal|
|Political Party||Aam Aadmi Party|
|Date of Birth||16 August 1968|
|Age (as in 2020)||52 Years|
|Birth Place||Siwani, Bhiwani district, Haryana, India|
|Home town||Siwani, Bhiwani district, Haryana, India|
|Mother Tongue||Not Known|
|Parents/Father||Gobind Ram Kejriwal (Electrical Engineer)|
|Brother||Manoj (younger)- Software Engineer in IBM, Pune|
|Sister’s||Ranjana (younger)- doctor in Bharat Heavy|
Electricals Limited (BHEL), Haridwar
You may also like >>>
- Narendra Modi Biography
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Biography
- Bandi Sanjay Kumar Biography
- Nirmala Sitharaman Biography
- Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao Biography
PERSONAL LIFE AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFIVATIONS
|School|| Campus School, Hisar, Haryana, India|
Christian Missionary Holy Child School,
Sonipat, Haryana, India
|College/University||Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, West Bengal|
|Education Qualification||Graduated in Mechanical Engineering|
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Address||Resident- 87 Block, B.K.Dutt Colony New Delhi- 110001|
|Political Journey||2012 November He laid the groundwork for Aam Aadmi’s party.
2013 In the Delhi Assembly election, he defeated Sheila Dixit of New Delhi County by 25,864 votes.
2013 December 28 He became Chief Minister of Delhi.
2014 March 25 He announced that he would challenge the Lok Sabha election against Narendra Modi from Varanasi County, losing some 3.70,000 votes.
2015 February 14 He became the second Delhi minister for the second time, with an overwhelming majority of 67 out of 70 seats.
February 16 Keirival was sworn in as Delhi’s chief minister for the third time in Delhi on Ramlil’s Maidan.
|Bike Collection||Not Known|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Reading, Doing Yoga, Vipasana, Watching Movies, Listening to Music|
|Controversies||Cases in which allegations are made
4 fees related to voluntary damages in order to remove a civil servant from the performance of official duties (Division IPC-332)
5 allegations of disobedience to a duly advertised civil servant (Article 188 IPC)
4 fees related to obstruction of the performance of public functions by a civil servant (Article 186 ICD)
4 allegations of assault or criminal force intended to deter a civil servant from performing his official duties (Article 353 ICD)
4 fees related to the actions of several persons in pursuit of a common goal (Article 34 IPC)
2018 13 August, Keirival, Sisodia, among 15 named indictees of assault on Delhi’s Chief Secretary
|Awards, Achievements||Ramon Magsaysay Award (2006)|
|Wife/Spouse||Sunita Kejriwal (IRS officer)|
|Marriage Date’S||Not Known|
|Salary (approx.)||Rs. 3.67 lakh (as in 2018)|
|Networth (approx.)||Rs. 2.09 Crore (as in 2015)|
ARVIND KEJRIWAL PHYSICAL STATUS
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm|
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||75 Kgs,|
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Not Known|
|Shoe size||9 Inches|
ARVIND KEJRIWAL FAVORITES
|Favorite Actor’s||Aamir Khan|
|Favorite Comedian||Kapil Sharma|
|Favorite Destination||Kerala, Waranasi.|
|Favorite Social Activist||Anna Hazare|
|Favorite Colour(s)||Orange , Green, Pink|
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT ARVIND KEJRIWAL
- Does Arvind Cairival smoke ?: No.
- Does Arvind Cairival drink alcohol ?: No.
- He met his wife Sunita while studying in the civil service.
- He also worked with a public figure and Nobel Laureate mother, Teresa.
- 2006 Arvind Keirival has been awarded the Ramon Magsaysay Prize for her essential role in making RTI in India.
- Keirival passed his first civil service exam.
- He is a pure vegetarian. He starts his day with yoga.
- After graduating from IIT Kharagpur, he worked at TATA Steel.
- 2015 On January 20, when he was going to run for office in 2015. In the Delhi Assembly elections, he had to postpone it until the next day. A similar event occurred during the Delhi Assembly elections in 2020, when he had to wait for his candidacy; even the date was the same, that is January 20. In both scenarios, Keirival postponed his candidacy. A massive crowd of his supporters had created a situation that was almost like a traffic jam, so he couldn’t get into the national team to submit his candidacy.
- He has a habit of checking every document file, every line of documents, marking the main lines with a cursor, and checking that everything is correct. His colleagues once said they checked Jan Lokpal’s account about 100 times.
- 2011 Keirwal, along with Anna Khazare, organized the Indian anti-corruption movement in Ramlila Maidan, Delhi, to pass the Jan Lokpal Bill, which failed due to political tactics by Congress, the BJP and other political parties.
- 2006 He resigned from the Indian tax office to devote all his time to social services.
- One of his classmates revealed in an interview that during student days in Kharagpur, Arvind went to the slums to teach children who could not afford to study.
- He donated his Magsaysay non-governmental award.
- His blue Wagon R was once abducted near the Delhi Secretariat. Software engineer Kundan Sharma donated the car to Keirival. However, he was found abandoned in Ghaziabad
- In those days, while working as an IRS officer, Keyrival gave up peony and cleaned it.
- Neither he celebrates his birthday nor the children.