Amit Tandon is an Indian singer, musician & television actor.
AMIT TANDON BIO/WIKI
|Name ||Amit Tandon|
|Famous For||Dr. Abhimanyu Modi in TV serial Dill Mill Gayye |
|Date of Birth|| 11 April 1979|
|Age (as in
|Birth Place||New York, United States|
|Home town||New York, United States|
You may also like
|School ||North Rockland High School, Thiells,|
New York;Nanuet Senior High School, Nanuet,
|College/ University||Stony Brooks University, Stony Brook, |
|Address||New York, United States|
|Debut||Film: Creature 3D (2014)|
TV: Indian Idol 1 (as a contestant, 2004),
Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai (as an actor, 2005-2006)
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Ruby Tandon (Dermatologist)|
|Marriage Date||Year 2009|
|Wife/Spouse||Ruby Tandon (Dermatologist, m. 2009 – Sep. 2017)|
Daughter- Jiyana Tandon (b. 2010)
AMIT TANDON PHYSICAL STATUS
|Height (approx.) ||In Centimeters-173 cm|
In Meters-1.73 m
In Feet inches-5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.) ||In Kilograms-75 kg|
In Pounds-165 lbs
|Figure Measurements |
|– Chest: 43 Inches|
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 16 Inches
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT AMIT TANDON
- Does Amit Tandon Drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Does Amit Tandon Smoke?: Yes
- Amit born and brought up in New York, United States.
- In 2004, he participated in the singing reality show ‘Indian Idol’ Season 1 that aired on Sony TV.
- He provided vocals for some albums like ‘Indian Idol 1’ and ‘Yaaron.’
- He started his acting career in 2005 by playing the role of Prithvi Bose in the TV serial ‘Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai.’
- He also participated in various other reality shows like ‘Jo Jeeta Wohi Super Star’ (2008), ‘Zara Nachke Dikha’ (2008), ‘Jalwa Four 2 Ka 1’ (2008), and ‘Welcome – Baazi Mehmaan Nawaz Ki’ (2013).
- In 2008, he released his first solo album named ‘Tanha – Lonely at Heart’ on Tips.
- His wife Ruby Tandon is a renowned Dermatologist in Mumbai, and her client list includes celebrities from Bollywood and Hollywood.
- In July 2017, his wife Ruby was arrested in Dubai for allegedly threatening and misbehaving with DHA (Dubai Health Authorities).