Yogi Adityanath Born( 5 June 1972 )HE Is An Famous Leader And Polition (BJP) In India .
YOGI ADITYANATH BIO/WIKI
|Real Name||Ajay Singh Bisht|
|Other Name||Mahanth Yogi Adityanath|
|Profession||Indian Politician, Religious Missionary|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Date of Birth||5 June 1972|
|Age (as in 2020)||48 Years|
|Birth Place||Panchur, Distt. Pauri Garhwal, Uttarakhand, India|
|Home town||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Mother Tongue||Not Known|
|Parents/Father||Anand Singh Bisht|
|Mother||Savitri Devi (Homemaker)
|Brother||Mahendra Singh Bisht (Indian Army)|
PERSONAL LIFE AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFIVATIONS
|School||A primary school in Pauri, Uttarakhand|
|College/University||Garhwal University, Srinagar, Uttarakhand|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics (B.Sc.)|
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Address||R/O 361 Old Gorakhpur, PS & PO Gorakhpur, Tehsil Sadar Bajar, Dist. Gorakhpur|
|Religion||Hinduism (Nath Sampradayey)|
|Bike Collection||Not Known|
|Political Journey|| In 1996, he 1996, he became the in-charge of managing the election campaign for Mahant Avaidyanath.
In 1998, he started his political career by becoming the youngest MP (Gorakhpur) to be elected to the 12th Lok Sabha at the age of 26.Since then, he has been elected as an MP from Gorakhpur to the Lok Sabha in 1998, 1999, 2004, 2009, and 2014.
From 1998 to 1999 he worked in departments like Committee on Food, Civil Supplies, Public Distribution and its Sub-Committee-B on Department of Sugar and Edible Oils; Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Home Affairs.
From 1999 to 2000, he was re-elected to 13th Lok Sabha (2nd term), where he worked in Committee on Food, Civil Supplies and Public Distribution; Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Home Affairs.
In 2004, he was re-elected to 14th Lok Sabha (3rd term), where he worked in Committee on Government Assurances; Member, Committee on External Affairs; Member, Consultative Committee, Ministry of Home Affairs.
In 2009, he was re-elected to 15th Lok Sabha (4th term), where he worked in Committee on Transport, Tourism and Culture.
In 2014, he was re-elected to the 16th Lok Sabha (5th term) from Gorakhpur constituency.
On 19 March 2017, he became the 21st Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Swimming, playing badminton, feeding animals|
|Controversies|| Yogi has been in controversies for the conversion of other religious people to Hinduism. In 2005, Adityanath allegedly led a purification drive which incorporated the conversion of Christians to Hinduism. In one such instance, 1,800 Christians were reportedly converted to Hinduism in the town of Etah in Uttar Pradesh.
In January 2007, a falling out occurred amidst a Hindu group and Muslims during a Muharram procession in Gorakhpur which led to the hospitalization of a young Hindu, Raj Kumar Agrahari. Later he was arrested for his provocative speech, which led to the Gorakhpur riots.
In 2015, Yogi declared that those who oppose Surya Namaskar, part of Yog, can leave India. He stated – My humble request to those who see communalism in even Sun God would be to drown themselves in the sea or live in a dark room for the rest of their lives.
|Debut||In 1998, when he became an MP for the first time.|
You may also like
- Narendra Modi Biography
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Biography
- Bandi Sanjay Kumar Biography
- Nirmala Sitharaman Biography
- Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao Biography
|Marital Status||Unmarried (Celibate)|
|Affairs/Girl Friends||Not Known|
|Marriage Date||Not Known|
|Salary (approx.)||Not Known|
|Networth (approx.)||72 Lakh (INR)|
YOGI ADITYANATH PHYSICAL STATUS
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 80 kg
In Pounds- 176 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Not Known|
|Shoe size||9 Inches|
YOGI ADITYANATH FAVORITES
|Favorite Food||Gahad (a variety of pulse grown in the hills)|
|Favorite Polition||Narendra Modi|
|Favorite Song||National Antham|
|Favorite Colour(s)||Orange, white, Blue.|
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT YOGI ADITYANATH
- Yogi left his house at the age of 21 and was actively associated with the Ram Temple movement in the 90s.
- In 2014 Lok Sabha Elections, Yogi won the elections by a margin of 1, 42,309 votes. Adityanath Yogi is quite a popular politician of his constituency.
- Over the years, he has emerged as the firebrand Hindutva face of BJP with his provocative speeches.
- He met, Mahant Avaidyanath, of Goraknath Temple in Rishikesh, later became his disciple and settled in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, in 1994, 22-year-old. He then changed his name from Ajay to Yogi Adityanath.
- Yogi is the founder of the Hindu Yuva Vahini. It is a social, cultural and nationalist group of young people and is very popular amongst Hindus of Eastern Uttar Pradesh.
- Despite his prominence in the party, he has never been on good terms with the BJP. He has had a strained relationship with the party for more than a decade. In 2007 UP Elections, BJP and Yogi were at conflict.
- Yogi’s political journey began in 1996 when he was named in-charge of managing the election campaign for Mahant Avaidyanath.
- In March 2010, Adityanath was one of several BJP MPs who did not adhere to the party whip on the Women’s reservation bill.
- He was elected as the Member of the 12th Lok Sabha in 1998 from Gorakhpur constituency. He was the youngest member of the Lok Sabha. So far he has been MP for the same constituency five times.
- Yogi is an avid animal lover.
- On 19 March 2017, he became the 21st Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.