Sidhu Moosewala. Sidhu Moose Wala (born 13 January 1990) is an Indian singer, lyricist and actor associated with Punjabi music and Punjabi cinema.
SIDHU MOOSEWALA BIO/WIKI
|Name||Shubhdeep Singh Sidhu|
|Nickname||Sidhu Moosewala, Moosewala|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Lyricist, Model|
|Famous For||Singing the song ‘So High’|
|Date of Birth||11 June 1993|
|Age (as in 2019)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Village Moosa Wala, Mansa, Punjab, India|
|Home town||Village Moosa Wala, Mansa, Punjab, India|
|Parents/ Father||Bhola Singh Sidhu|
|Mother||Charan Kaur Sidhu (Sarpanch of the village Moosa)|
You may also like
- Nimrat Khaira Biography
- Khesari Lal Yadav Biography
- Sonu Nigam Biography
- Miss Pooja Biography
- Kaur B (Punjabi Singer) Biography
|College/ University||Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, |
|Education Qualification||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Address||Village Moosa Wala, Mansa, Punjab, India|
|Hobbies||Playing Musical Instruments, Driving, |
|Controversies||1), Sidhu Moosewala was a close friends of |
Karan Aujla but a war of words began
between the two when Karan allegedly
leaked Sidhu’s songs before they were
officially recorded. In 2018,
Karan tried 2 defame Sidhu by releasing the songs ‘Up & Down’ along with Deep Jandu
and Lafaafe with Sanam Bhullar. Moosewala responded 2 it by releasing his song ‘Warning Shots’ which pointed towards Karan.
2), A complaint was filed by Professor Dhanevar against Sidhu’s mother to the Director of Rural Development And Panchayats Department, SAS Nagar, Mohali. Dhanevar mentioned about the provocative songs sung by Charan Kaur’s son. However, later, she wrote an apology letter to him stating that her son would not sing such songs in the future.
|Debut||Lyricist: Licence- by Ninja (2016)|
Singing (Duet): Belong Karda with
|Tattoo||On the right arm|
|Height (approx.)||In Centimeters- 185 cm|
In Meters- 1.85 m
In Feet inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 85 kg|
In Pounds- 187 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)|| – Chest: 44 Inches|
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 14 Inches
|Shoe size||9 (US)|
SIDHU MOOSEWALA FAVORITES
|Favorite food||Butter Chicken, Rajma|
|Favorite Singers||Babbu Maan, Kuldeep Manak|
|Favorite Actor||Diljit Dosanjh|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Sport||Football and Cricket|
|Favorite Place||Not Known|
|Favorite Brands||Louis Vuitton, Armani|
|Favorite Colour||Black, Red, Blue|
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT SIDHU MOOSEWALA
- Does Sidhu Moosewala drink alcohol?: Yes
- Does Sidhu Moosewala smoke?: Not Known
- Sidhu Moosewala’s name is inspired by his village’s name ‘Moosa’ which is situated in Mansa, Punjab, India
- He started singing folk songs when he was in his Five 5th standards.
- In 2015, when Sidhu was pursuing his graduation, he approached a popular Punjabi lyricist for a song. The writer kept making excuses and denied giving Sidhu a song, it was then, that he got determined to write his own lyrics.
- After completing his college studies, he moved to Canada in 2016 for further studies and side by side he used to write the songs.
- He considers ‘Channi Banka’ as his Godfather as it was Channi, who introduced Moose Wala to the Punjabi Music
- Industry and also helped him to establish himself in Canada.
- He started his career as a lyricist in 2016 along with popular singers- Deep Jandu, Elly Mangat, and Karan Aujla.
- His debut song ‘License’ (as a lyricist) was sung by Ninja which became a worldwide hit.
- Apart from writing, he has also sung many super hit Punjabi songs like ‘Range Rover’, ‘Duniya’, ‘G Wagon’, ‘Dark Love’, ‘Tochan’, ‘Its All About You’, etc.
- In 2017, he earned a lot of name and fame with his songs ‘G wagon’ & ‘So High’.
- Approximately his Eight songs got leaked before they were officially recorded.
- In 2018, he released the song ‘s ‘Just Listen’ especially for his haters.
- He is well known for his cold war with popular Punjabi singer and lyricist Karan Aujla.
- He is a good friend with Parmish Verma and Ninja.