Jyoti Amge is an Indian girl who holds the Guinnesss World Record for being the World’s Shortest Woman alive. She has been holding on to this record since 2011, before which she was the “World’s Smallest Teenager”. She made her debut as an actor in the famous American TV show, “American Horror Story”.
Jyoti Amge Bio/Wiki
|Name||Jyoti Kisanji Amge|
|Famous For||Being the World’s Shortest Living Woman by The Guinness World Records|
|Date of Birth||December 16 1993|
|Age (as in 2019)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Nagpur, Maharashtra|
|Parents/ Father||Kishanji Amge|
|Brother||Satish Amge (Elder)|
|Sister|| Vaishali Amge (Elder) |
Archana Amge (Elder)
Rupali Amge (Elder)
You may also like>>>
- Babbu Maan Biography
- Varun Sandesh (Bigg Boss Telugu) Bio
- Anita Hassanandani Biography
- Vithika Biography (Bigg Boss Telugu) Bio
- Sreemukhi (Bigg Boss Telugu) Bio
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Education Qualification||Not Known|
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Address||Plot No 256, Old Data Nagar Kumbhartoli Square, near Annapurna Temple, Nagpur|
|Debut||TV: American Horror Story (Season 4)|
Documentary: Body Shock: Two Foot Tall Teen
Jyoti Amge Physical Status
|Height||In Centimeters- 62.8 cm|
In Meters- 0.62 m
In Feet inches- 2’ 06”
|Weight||In Kilograms- 5 kg|
In Pounds- 11 lbs
Social Media Accounts
Jyoti Amge Some Lesser-Known Facts
- Does Jyoti Amge Drink Alcohol?: Yes
- Does Jyoti Amge Smoke?: Not Known
- Jyoti Amge is an Indian girl who holds the Guinnesss World Record for being the Worlds in the Guinness Book of World Records. She claimed the record of being the World’s Smallest Teenager from 2009-2011, and after her 18th birthday, she became the World’s Smallest Woman, a record which she still holds. She’s also an actress and has acted in TV shows of different countries such as the US, Italy, and Germany.
- Jyoti had a normal birth and grew normally until the age of 2 after which her growth stopped.
- Jyoti has a specific form of dwarfism called achondroplasia. It stops the formation of hormones in the body, due to which, Jyoti’s height and weight will always remain the same.
- She always led a normal life in spite of being different. She went to a regular school. She had custom chairs and tables made for her which would seat her comfortably as the school’s normal chair and tables were quite large for her.
- On 16 December 2011, she was named the World’s Shortest Woman by the Guinness World Records in a ceremony at her home in Nagpur. She was measured by orthopedic consultant Dr. Manoj Pahukar at the Wockhardt Superspeciality Hospital in Nagpur, along with Guinness World Records adjudicator Rob Molloy.
- In 2013, she posed for the 57th edition of The Guinness Book of World Records with the World’s Shortest Man Chandra Bahadur Dangi. This was a historic event as for the first time the World’s Shortest Man and Woman had ever met.
- Over the years she met with many Guinness World Record holders such as the world’s tallest man and the shortest man among many more.
- She is friends with a lot of Hollywood celebrities such as Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Lady Gaga, Emma Roberts, among many more.