Imran Khan Born( 5 October 1952 )He Is An Pakistani cricket player, politician, philanthropist, and prime minister of Pakistan .
IMRAN KHAN BIO/WIKI
|Real Name||Imran Ahmad Khan Niazi|
|Other Name||Imran Ahmad|
|Nickname||IK, The Lion of Lahore, The King of Swing|
|Profession||Politician and Former Pakistani Cricketer|
|Famous For||Pakistan’s first and only Cricket Captain to win the|
Cricket World Cup (1992)
|Political Party||Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI)|
|Date of Birth||5 October 1952|
|Age (as in 2020)||68 Years|
|Birth Place||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Home town||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Mother Tongue||Not Known|
|Parents/Father||Ikramullah Khan Niazi (a civil engineer)|
|Sister’s|| Uzma Khanum,
You may also like
- Narendra Modi Biography
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Biography
- Bandi Sanjay Kumar Biography
- Nirmala Sitharaman Biography
- Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao Biography
PERSONAL LIFE AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFIVATIONS
|School||Royal Grammar School, Worcester, England
Aitchison College, Lahore
|College/University||Keble College, Oxford, England|
|Education Qualification||Studied Philosophy, Politics, and Economics and graduated with honours from Keble College, Oxford in 1975|
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Address||Khan House, Bani Gala, Mohra Noor, Islamabad|
|Bike Collection||Not Known|
|Political Journey||1996 Pakistan’s Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) is established.
1997 Acting President of the National Assembly of Pakistan under the leadership of the General of Pakistan. The election took place in two constituencies, NA-53, Mianwali and NA-94, Lahore, and both lost.
1999: Support for General Pervez Musharraf’s military leadership
2002 Mianwali elected Pakistan National Assembly for general election in Pakistan.
2007 October 2 85 other parliamentarians join the opposition, which opposes it on 6 October. For elections.
2013 April 30 Manzoor Wattoo appoints Pakistan Representative (Punjab) Imran Khan as Chief Minister of the Federal Government. His party, BTI, emerged as the second largest party in 2013. In Pakistan’s national elections, and Imran Khan became her party leader.
2014: May 11 He stated that in 2013. The general election was based on the interests of Pakistan’s Muslim Leaque.
2018: Publish 2018 NA-95 Mianwali and NA-53 Islamabad elections and win both.
|Car Collection||Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, Rolls Royce|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Watching Films, Travelling|
|Controversies|| In 1994, he claimed he made nail polish and painted the ball with a bottle once during the 1981 state tournament.
In 1996, he was charged with murdering two English men Botham and Alan Lamb after accusing them of being “racist”.
In August 2017, Ayesha Gulalai (a native of Pakistan) came forward with threats from Khan; claims that he has been receiving complaints from him since October 2013. However, Imran Khan has resisted the charges, saying he is cooperating by Pakistani Muslim Federation (Nawaz) to defeat him.
|International Debut||ODI – 1974 August 31 Against England at Trent Bridge, England |
1971 June 3 Against England at Edgbaston Cricket Ground, England
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm fast|
|International Retirement”||ODI – 1992 March 25 against the English of Melbourne cricket |
Testas – 1992 January 2 against Sri Lanka at Iqbal Stadium, Faisalabad, Pakistan
|Domestic/State Team’s||Lahore, Sussex, and New South Wales|
|Favourite Shot||Hitting 6 over bowler’s head|
|Nature on Field||Aggressive|
|1983: Wisden Cricketer |
1992: The Hilal e Imtiaz (Pakistan’s second highest civilian award)
1993: Pride of Performance
2004: Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2004 Asian Jewel Awards in London
2008: Jinnah Award
2009: Humanitarian Award and ICC Hall of fame
1)Zeenat Aman, Bollywood Actress (mid 1970s)
2)Benazir Bhutto (Politician)
3)Karen Wishart (He met her at Oxford)
4)Emma Sergeant (English Artist)
5)Kate Fitzpatrick (Australian Actress)
6)Stephanie Beacham (British Actress)
7)Susannah Constantine (English TV Personality)
8)Denice D. Lewis (American Model)
9)Sita White (daughter of Sir (Vincent) Gordon Lindsay White, Baron White of Hull)
10)Jemima Goldsmith (British Producer)
First Wife- Jemima Goldsmith, British Producer (m. 1995; div. 2004)
Second Wife- Reham Khan, Journalist (m. 2015; div. 2015)
Third Wife- Bushra Manika (Imran Khan’s Spritual Advisor)
|Marriage Date’S||With First Wife- 16 May 1995
With Second Wife- January 2015
With Third Wife- 18 February 2018
|Children(s)||Son’s- Sulaiman Isa Khan and Kasim Khan (from Jemima Goldsmith)
Daughter- Tyrian White (from Sita White)
|Salary (approx.)||Not Known|
|Networth (approx.)||₹140 Crore ($13 million)|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Not Known|
|Shoe size||9 Inches|
|Hair color||Salt & Pepper|
|Eyes color||Hazel Brown|
IMRAN KHAN FAVORITES
|Favorite Food||Roasted Desi Murgi|
|Favorite Polition||Nawaz Sharif|
|Favorite Song||Mohammad Rafi, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan|
|Favorite Cricketr’s||Dennis Lillee, Viv Richards, Michael Holding, Sunil|
Gavaskar, Abdul Qadir
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
|Favorite Colour(s)||Green, Blue, Red.|
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT IMRAN KHAN
- Imran Khan Smoking ?: Yes
- Is Imran Khan Alcohol ?: Yes
- Imran grew up with his four sisters in Myanvali, northwest Punjab, Pakistan.
- Raised in difficult circumstances, Imran received a special education at Aitchison College in Lahore and the Royal School of Worcester in England.
- At the Royal School of Worcester in England, he studied cricket.
- At school, Imran hit his left shoulder as he climbed a tree.
- It started in the first grade at 16 years old.
- He was selected to join the first football team in Pakistan during his time at Oxford.
- After making his first match against England in 1971, he had to wait for the next three years to play for the second try.
- Imran Khan is considered to be the first real bowler in Pakistan.
- In 1978, at a speed test in Perth, Imran Khan was third behind Jeff Thomson and Michael Holding.
- In the 1981-1982 series against Australia, Imran set a previous Pakistani bowler, Fazal Mahmoud, with 139 veils for Pakistan.
- Imran Khan was one of the most prolific of his time and was often compared to Ian Botam, Kapil Dev and Richard Hadley.
- Prior to Pakistan’s victory in the 1992 Cricket World Cup, he had announced his retirement from the international tournament after the 1987 World Cup. asked to return to lead the group, and the remainder is history.
- Although the Pakistani team battled throughout the 1992 Cricket World Cup, it made it the only team to win in the tournament.
- He is the founder of Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital, Lahore and Namal Colleges, Myanvali. He dedicated this hospital to his mother, Shaukat Khanum, who died of cancer.
- After her divorce from Reham Khan (Imran’s second wife), he accused Imran of being bisexual, drug and alcohol dependent, and committing adultery. He also mentioned in his autobiography that Imran had an affair with Saklen Mushtak (a Pakistani veteran).
- In 2004, he was robbed at gunpoint while driving around Islamabad.
- In 2012, he was declared the “Player of the Year in Asia” with 88% of voters.
- It was one of the few bowls that defeated Sunil Gavaskar from the first ball of a Test match.
- He has published six books: Imran: Imran Khan’s Autobiography, Imran Khan, Cricket Skills, Indus Travel: A Personal View of Pakistan, Good Care, The Challenge: A Landed Trip of Patan and Pakistan Tribes: A Story. “.