Laxmi Agarwal was born on (1 June 1990), in New Delhi. This 28-Year-old strong woman is a pure example for all the acid attack survivors across for the world. In 2005, 15-Year-old Laxmi Agarwal was attacked by a 32-year-old man, Gudda a.k.a Nahim Khan and his two other friends for rejecting his marriage proposal. Guddu was Laxmi’s friend’s elder brother.
LAXMI AGARWAL BIO/WIKI
|Famous For||Acid Attack Survivor (2005)|
|Date of Birth||1 June 1990 (Friday)|
|Age (as in
2020) ||30 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Home town||New Delhi, India|
Father|| Name Not Known (Domestic Cook)|
|Mother|| Name Not Known (Homemaker)|
|Brother|| Rahul Agarwal|
You may also like
|School||Sarvodaya Kanya Vidyalaya|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Address||New Delhi, India|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Debut|| TV (Anchor): Udaan (2014)|
|Affairs/Boyfriends ||Alok Dixit|
|Children||Daughter– Pihu Agarwal|
|Height (approx.)||In Centimeters- 163 cm|
In Meters- 1.63 m
In Feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.) ||Not Known|
|Eyes color||Dark Brown|
LAXMI AGARWAL FAVORITES
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT LAXMI AGARWAL
- Does Laxmi Agarwal Drink Alcohol?: Yes
- Does Laxmi Agarwal Smoke?: Not Known
- Her Hobbies Singing and Dancing.
- Laxmi was born into a middle-class family in New Delhi.
- She also revealed that she has very scared when her daughter was born. She thought her daughter would get scared about seeing her.
- She, along with her partner Alok, founded an NGO, Chhanv Foundation. The couple together has a daughter, Pihu. However, later the couple parted ways after the birth of their daughter.