Hansika Shukla is a student and she has topped the CBSE in 12th standard in 2019.
Hansika Shukla Bio/Wiki
|Name ||Hansika Shukla |
|Famous For||Being the topper of CBSE Class 12th (2019)|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Home town||Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
Father||Saket Shukla (Deputy Secretary at Rajya Sabha, New Delhi, India)|
|Mother||Meena Shukla (Professor)|
You may also like>>>
|School ||Delhi Public School, Meerut Road, Ghaziabad|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Marks in Class 12th||History: 100|
Political Science: 100
Hindustani vocals (Music): 100
|Education Qualification||12th Standard|
|Address||Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Swimming, Watching Badminton and Gymnastics|
|Salary||Not Known |
|Networth||Not Known |
Hansika Shukla Favorites
food|| Paneer Dishes|
|Favorite Song||Not Known|
Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
Social Media Accounts
Hansika Shukla Some Lesser-Known Facts
- Does Hansika Shukla drink alcohol?: Yes
- Does Hansika smoke?: Not Known
- Hansika stayed away from social media platforms and followed a strict study routine in order to focus on her studies.
- Her mother, Meena Shukla is a professor in Vidyavati Mukand Lal Girls College, Ghaziabad.
- Hansika dreams of becoming an IAS and helps poor children who are not able to study because of financial constraints.
- She wants to get admission in Delhi University and pursue her graduation in Psychology.
- Hansika did not take any tuition classes, her parents helped her with her studies, her mother taught her Psychology and her father taught her Political Science.