Chandrani Murmu is an Indian politician from Odisha. She is from the BJD and is the youngest MP.
Chandrani Mumu Bio/Wiki
|Name ||Chandrani Murmu|
|Famous For||Being the Youngest Member of Parliament in India in 2019|
|Date of Birth|| 16 June 1994|
|Age (as in 2019) ||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Tikargumura Village, Odisha|
|Home town||Keonjhar, Odisha|
Father||Sanjeeb Murmu (Government Officer)|
|Mother||Urvashi (Retired Government Employee)|
You may also like>>>
|School || Local School of Keonjhar, Odisha|
|College/University||Institute of Technical Education & Research (ITER), Bhubaneshwar, Odisha|
Qualification||B.Tech. from the Institute of Technical Education & Research (ITER), Bhubaneshwar in 2017|
|Address||Village Tikargumura, District Keonjhar, Odisha|
|Salary|| Rs. 1 Lac + Other Allowances (as a Member of Parliament)|
|Networth||Rs. 3.40 Lacs (as in 2019)|
|Height||In Centimeters- 163 cm|
In Meters- 1.63 m
In Feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight||In Kilograms- 55 kg|
In Pounds- 121 lbs
|Political Party ||Biju Janata Dal (BJD)|
Journey||Naveen Patnaik announced her name as the BJD’s candidate from the Keonjhar Constituency on 2 April 2019|
Won the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections from the Keonjhar Constituency of Odisha on 23 May 2019 Met the Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on 1 April 2019 and joined the BJD
Social Media Accounts
Chandrani Murmu Some Lesser-Known Facts
- Chandrani Murmu is an Indian politician from Odisha. She is the youngest Member of Parliament in India in 2019, at the age of 25. She is from the Biju Janata Dal (BJD).
- Two months before the General Elections of 2019, she was searching for a government job; as after completing her engineering, she couldn’t get a job.
- She is a mechanical engineer, and she wanted to work in a private company. After trying her luck in private companies, she started looking at government offers. She wanted to be a probationary officer in a bank or an assistant section officer in the Odisha Government.
- Her maternal grandfather, Harihar Soren, was a Congress MP from the Keonjhar Constituency of Odisha in 1980 and 1984. She always wanted to get into politics, but it was a wish that she kept to herself.
- Her uncle, Harmohan Soren, suggested her to contest the Lok Sabha Elections. Chandrani thought he was joking and did not take his suggestion seriously, but her uncle talked to her about it the next day and she agreed.
- Her uncle was a social worker and knew many members of the BJD. He arranged a meeting with the Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik on 1 April 2019. On 2 April 2019, Naveen Patnaik announced her name as the BJD’s candidate from the Keonjhar Constituency.
- On 23 May 2019, it was declared that she won from the Keonjhar Constituency.