Veda Krishnamurthy was born on 16-10-1992 in Kaduru, Chikmagalur in the state of Karnataka, India. She is an Indian Cricket Player.
VEDA KRISHNAMURTHY BIO/WIKI
|Date of Birth||16 October 1992|
|Age (as in 2019)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||Kadur, Karnataka, India|
|Home town||Kadur, Karnataka, India|
|Parents/ Father||SG Krishnamurthy (Cable Operator)|
|Sister||Vatsala Shivakumar & one other |
(Both are elder to her)
You may also like
- Sachin Tendulkar Biography
- Vaishnavi Yadav Biography
- Kane Williamson Biography
- Mitchell Starc Biography
- Navjot Singh Sidhu Biography
|International Debut||Test- Not Known|
ODI- 30 June 2011 vs England Women at Derby
T20- 23 June 2011 vs Australia Womens in
|Jersey Number||#79 (India)|
|Domestic/State Team(s)||Railways, Karnataka, Hobart Hurricanes (Women Big Bash League)|
|Batting Style||Right-handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm leg-break|
|Favourite Shot||Straight Drive|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||Youngest player for India Women to score |
1,000 runs in WODIs.
Scored a half-century in her debut match,
against England in 2011.
|Awards, Honours||Vijaya Karnataka Sportsperson of Year (2017)|
|School||Cambridge School, Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|College/ University||Mount Carmel College, Bangalore, Karnataka, |
|Education Qualification||Graduation in Arts|
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Address||Kadur, Karnataka, India|
|Hobbies||Listening to Music, Watching Movies|
|Salary||Rs. 30 Lakh per annum |
|Height|| In centimeters- 165 cm|
in Meters- 1.65 m
In Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 55 kg|
In Pounds- 121 lbs
VEDA KRISHNAMURTHY FAVORITES
|Favorite food||Non Veg, Healthy Diet|
|Favorite Cricketer(s)||Suresh Raina and Dhoni|
|Favorite Female Cricketer||Mithali Raj|
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Sport||Cricket and Football|
|Favorite Place||Goa, Dubai|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
|Favorite Colour||Black, Red|
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT VEDA KRISHNAMURTHY
- Does Ravichandran Ashwin drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Does Ravichandran Ashwin smoke?: No
- When she was only 3 years old, she started playing street cricket in her hometown.
- She had a dream of becoming a cricketer and dream seemed a reality when she saw an advertisement in the newspaper calling out young talent for a trial camp in Bangalore.
- Acknowledging her dream, her parents did not hesitate even once & took her to the Karnataka Cricket Academy, where the camp was to be hosted.
- Not many people know that Veda is even trained in ‘Karate.’ She has also earned a black belt in Karate.
- Owing to her fielding skills, Veda broke into the senior Karnataka team at just 13 years of age. Soon, Veda established herself as a batswoman.
- In an interview, Veda said that she has a very close friendship with fellow team-mates- Mithali Raj and Jhulan Goswami.
- She was the part of the Indian Women Cricket team to reach the final of the 2017 Women’s Cricket World Cup where the team lost to England by nine runs. She scored 35 runs in that innings.
- She is the third cricketer from India to play in the Women Big Bash League (WBBL). She signed a deal with Hobart Hurricanes for the third season of the WBBL.