Tiger Shroff Born in ( 2 March 1990 ) He is an Famous Bollywood actor And Actor, Dancer, Martial Artist In India.
TIGER SHROFF BIO/WIKI
|Real Name||Jai Hemant Shroff|
|Other Name||Tiger Shroff|
|Profession||Actor, Dancer, Martial Artist|
|Famous For||Being the son of Jackie Shroff|
|Date of Birth||2 March 1990|
|Age (as in 2020)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Mother Tongue||Not Known|
|Parents/Father||Jackie Shroff (Actor)|
|Mother||Ayesha Dutt (Producer)|
You may also like >>>
- Saravanan Suriya Biography
- Saravanan Karthi Biography
- Rajinikanth Biography
- Kamal Haasan Biography
- Shah Rukh Khan Biography
PERSONAL LIFE AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
|School||Besant Montessori School, Juhu, Mumbai
American School of Bombay, Mumbai
|College/University||Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Education Qualification||12th Standard (University drop-out)|
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Political Journey||Not Known|
|Bike Collection||Not Known|
|Car Collection||SS Jaguar 100, Chevrolet Cruze|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Performing Martial Arts, Working |
Out At Gym
|Debut||Film: Heropanti (2014)|
2014: Superstar of Tomorrow – Male at Stardust Awards, Most Entertaining Actor – Male at BIG Star Entertainment Awards, Best Male Debut at Star Guild Awards for Heropanti
2015: Star Debut of the Year – Male at IIFA Awards, Most Promising Newcomer – Male at Life Ok Screen Awards for Heropanti
|Affairs/GirlFriends||Disha Patani (Actress)|
|Marriage Date’S||Not Known|
|Salary (approx.)||₹5 crore/film|
|Networth (approx.)||₹50 crore|
TIGER SHROFF PHYSICAL STATUS
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Chest: 44 inches
Waist: 30 inches
Biceps: 15 inches
|Shoe size||9 Inches|
|Eyes color||Light Brown|
TIGER SHROFF FAVORITES
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Pasta, Salad, Non-Veg Dishes|
|Favorite Actor’s||Bruce Lee, Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Movie||Enter the Dragon (1973)|
|Favorite Social Activist||Modi|
|Favorite Colour(s)||Black , Blue|
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT TIGER SHROFF
- Does Tiger Shroff smoke?:
- Does Tiger Shroff drink alcohol?: No
- He comes from a well-renowned film industry background as his father, Jackie Shroff, is a famous actor and mother Ayesha Dut, a producer.
- Tiger holds multiple ethnicities. He is a mixture of Turkish, Bengali, Gujarati, and Belgian descent, Bengali and Belgian from his mother’s side, and Gujarati and Turkish from his father’s side.
- Since the age of four, he has been a trained martial artist.
- He was a sports freak and was more into sports than acting at the start of his career.
- His real name was Jai Hemant Shroff, but Jackie named him Tiger as he bit like a tiger when he was small.
- Tiger has helped Aamir Khan in his workout routine to build physique for Aamir’s film- Dhoom 3. @The relations between the two got so more robust that Aamir was very much keen to produce Tiger’s debut, but it was later not possible.
- He worked very hard for his debut film, as he spent three years getting trained for this film. Moreover, he performed all the stunts by himself in the movie.
- He was critically acclaimed by the audience and viewers for his extraordinary dancing skills and difficult stunts performed in the movie.
- In a Rapid Fire with Bollywood Hungama, he revealed a dream character he always wanted to play i.e., Spider-Man.
- His movie Baaghi in 2016, alongside Shraddha Kapoor, was a box office that grossed over ₹1 billion worldwide.]
- Tiger is also a fifth-degree black belt holder in Taekwondo.
- In 2017, he played the role of Munna Roy, a dancer inspired by Michael Jackson, and to get up to the perfection level as a dancer; Michael’s choreographer trained him in Los Angeles.
- Tiger and Shraddha are not only co-stars but are also best friends and have been classmates too.
- He is an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva, and he attributed all his talent and passion to none other than Lord Shiva. He also observes fast on Mondays. While talking about Lord Shiva, he says
- In an interview, he revealed that he considered Bruce Lee and Michael Jackson as his role models.
- In 2014, he made a headstart to his career with the film- Heropanti, which was a commercial success apart from negative reviews.
- He was also featured in Punit Malhotra’s Student Of The Year 2, which was a sequel to the 2012 film, Student of the Year.
- The same year, he was starred in Remo D’Souza‘s superhero film- Flying Jatt, for which he had to learn to speak Punjabi.
- He is very much secretive about his personal life and holds a shy and introverted personality.
- In 2018, he rocked the cinemas with the sequel of Baaghi- Baaghi 2 and Disha Patani. Some of the stunt scenes were actually performed by Tiger, not by a body double.
- It was observed that throughout the film, Tiger had tied a red tie around his hand, which was a tribute to Michael Jackson.
- He also became the Brand Ambassador and co-owner of Bengaluru Tigers.
- In 2009, Tiger was offered the lead role in the remake of the TV show “Fauji,” but he declined it as he was not in favor of doing television shows first and then ending up in films.