Salman Fazlur Rahman He is an Famous Political Leader.
SALMAN FAZLUR RAHMAN BIO/WIKI
|Name||Salman Fazlur Rahman|
|Famous For||Being the private sector development affairs adviser to the Bangladesh Awami League President Sheikh Hasina|
|Date of Birth||23 May 1951|
|Age (as in 2020)||70 Years|
|Birth Place||Dohar Upazila, Dhaka District, East Pakistan (now, in Bangladesh)|
|Home town||Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|Parents/ Father||Late Fazlur Rahman|
|Mother||Late Syeda Fatina Rahman|
|Brother||Sohail Fasiur Rahman|
You may also like
- Narendra Modi Biography
- Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao (KCR)
- Vinay Katiyar Biography
- Meenakshi Lekhi Biography
- Udit Raj Biography
|College/ University||University of Karachi|
|Education Qualification||Not Known|
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Car Collection||BMW, AUDI.|
|Bike Collection||Not Known|
|Languages Known||English,Hindi, Urdhu.|
|Political Party||• Samriddhya Bangladesh Andolan (mid 1990s to |
• Bangladesh Awami League (2001-present)
|Political Journey|| |
• In the mid 1990s, he founded the political party
Samriddhya Bangladesh Andolan
• In 2001, he contested in Bangladeshi General Elections on a ticket of the Bangladesh Awami League from the Dohar Upazila Constituency; however, he lost the election
• In 2009, he became Private Sector Development Adviser to the President of Bangladesh Awami League and the Prime Minsiter of Bangladesh, Sheikh Hasina
• In 2016, again became Private Sector Development Adviser to the President of Bangladesh Awami League and the Prime Minsiter of Bangladesh, Sheikh Hasina
• In 2018, won Dhaka-1 (Dohar-Nawabganj) Constituency in Bangladeshi General Elections from Bangladesh Awami League
• In 2019, became a Member of Parliament of Bangladesh National Parliament and appointed Private Sector Industry and Investment Adviser to he Prime Minister of Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh- Sheikh Hasina
|Marige Date||Not Known|
|Spouse||Syeda Rubaba Rahman|
|Son||Ahmed Shayan Fazlur Rahman|
|Salary (approx.)||Not Known|
|Networth (approx.)||$1.3 Billion (as in 2020)|
SALMAN FAZLUR RAHMAN PHYSICAL STATUS
|Height (approx.)||In Centimeters- 185 cm
In Meters- 1.85 m
In Feet Inches- 6’
|Weight (approx.)||In kilograms- 65 kg
In pounds- 145 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 13 Inches
|Face Shape||Not Known|
|Shoe size||9 (US)|
SALMAN FAZLUR RAHMAN FAVORITES
|Favorite food||Paya, Biryani|
|Favorite Politican||Sheikh Hasina|
|Favorite Musician||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Director||Not Known|
|Favorite Dancers||Not Known|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
|Favorite Colour||Blue, Green.|
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT SALMAN FAZLUR RAHMAN
- Salman Fazlur Rahman is a Bangladeshi business tycoon and politician.
- Rahman in the initial days of Beximco, exported seafood and crushed bones to countries including France, Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands, and Britain.
- Salman F Rahman’s career as a businessman began in 1966 with his brother Sohail Fasiur Rahman.
- Beximco Pharmaceuticals, the first subsidiary of Beximco Group, became the first Bangladeshi company to be listed in the London Stock Exchange.
- He and his brother inherited their father’s jute mill but the mill was nationalized after the Independence of Bangladesh in 1971. In the successive year, they founded Beximco Group, the largest business conglomerate in Bangladesh.
- Beximco Pharmaceutical is the only Bangladeshi company with four products in the US market.
- As of 2019, Beximco Group, founded and vice-chaired by Salman F Rahman, is one of the biggest conglomerates of Bangladesh and a premier contributor in the country’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
- In the December 2018 General Election, Salman F Rahman bagged 3,02,993 votes (86.50%) for the Dhaka-1 constituency in comparison to 37,763 votes (10.78%) of the opposing Jayiya Party’s candidate.
- Beximco Group currently (as in 2019) has four public- Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Shinepukur Ceramics Ltd., Beximco Synthetic Ltd., and Bangladesh Export Import Co. Ltd.; and 17 privately held companies.
- They are also into a retail garment business with the brand name “Yellow.”
- Since 2009, Mr. Rahman has been a close aide of the Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina and has been associated with her as the Private Sector Industry and Investment Adviser.