Rajesh Agarwal is an Indian entrepreneur who is the co-founder and MD of Micromax.
Rajesh Agarwal Bio/Wiki
|Name ||Rajesh Agarwal|
|Nick name||Not Known|
|Famous For||Being the Co-founder and Managing Director (MD) of Micromax|
|Date of Birth||22-Feb-65|
|Birth Place||New Delhi|
|Home town||New Delhi|
|Mother Tongue||Not Known|
|Parents/ Father||Satya Kishore Agarwal|
|School ||Not Known|
|College||Institute of Engineering, Calcutta|
|Education||Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering|
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Address||He resides in Sarswati Vihar, near Pitampura, New Delhi|
|Hobbies||Playing Cricket, Volleyball, and Table Tennis|
|Debut|| In 2015, Rajesh Agarwal received the Supply Chain Initiative of the Year award for Micromax informatics Ltd from FSC|
Rajesh Agarwal Favorites
|Favorite food ||Edli|
|Favorite Song||“Chitthi Aayi Hai” (Naam, 1986)|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Sport||Cricket, Volleyball, Table Tennis|
|Favorite Books||“Swim with the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive” by Harvey Mackay|
Social Media Accounts
Rajesh Agarwal Some Lesser-Known Facts
- Rajesh is the co-founder of Managing Director of Micromax.
- Before Micromax, Rajesh worked as a customer support engineer at Pertech Computers Limited and Universal Computers.
- He sold his Maruti 800 to collect collateral of Rs. 80,000 in order to establish Micromax Informatics Ltd.
- Mr. Agarwal’s success mantra is- ”Teamwork divides responsibilities and multiplies growth.”
- He was primarily responsible to secure an investment worth nearly Rs. 400 crores from Sequoia Capital, Sandstone Capital, and TA Associates.
- Rajesh considers Warren Buffett as his biggest inspiration and prefers to read about successful leaders and their ideologies for inspiration.
- Travelling, outdoor sports, and exploring different cultures form a large part of his life.
- Rajesh was a finalist of the E&Y Entrepreneur of the Year award in 2010.
- Rajesh believes that a Vaishno Devi Coin is his biggest lucky charm and he has been carrying it in his purse for 20 years.
- According to Rajesh Agarwal, his wife, Anju, has been a constant pillar of strength and support in his bad times.