Mini Mathur is an Indian Model, VJ, Actress, Producer, Host, and Entrepreneur.
Mini Mathur Bio/Wiki
|Nick name||Min Min|
|Date of Birth||21-Aug-76|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Home town||New Delhi, India|
|Mother Tongue||Not Known|
|Parents/ Father||Not Known|
|School||Delhi Public School, RK Puram, Delhi|
|college||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, University of Delhi Institute of Management Technology,|
|Education||Degree in English Literature|
MBA in Marketing
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Reading, Travelling|
|Debut||Film: Dil Vil Pyar Vyar (2002)|
TV: Tol Mol Ke Bol (1999)
|Affairs||Kabir Khan (Director)|
|Spouse||Kabir Khan (Director)|
|Children||Son- Vivaan Kabir|
Daughter- Sairah Kabir
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm cm|
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in kilograms- 55 kg|
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Shoe size||7 US|
Mini Mathur Favorites
|Favorite food||Mango and sticky rice with coconut milk|
|Favorite Song||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Walking On Sunshine by Katrina & The Waves|
|Favorite Actress||Salman Khan|
|Favorite Sport||Foot Ball|
|Favorite Place||Japenese, Thai & Indian|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
Social Media Accounts
Mini Mathur Some Lesser-Known Facts
- Does Mini Mathur drink alcohol?: Yes
- Before celebrating his entry into the entertainment world, Mini worked as a professional advertiser at J Walter Thompson from New Delhi at IMT Campus Placement.
- She began to receive model offers, becoming Face of Ray-Ban sunglasses.
- When her first child was born, she turned off the TV and later returned as the owner of the sixth season of the Indian idol in 2012.
- The 2009 Mini hosted the reality show Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao. After many reality shows, Mathuras appeared in the second season of the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Ja.
- 2013 She appeared in the movie “I, I Aura Major.
- Since she was always a challenging quiz, she held a tough sports quiz called Sports ka Superstar, which gave her the opportunity to deepen her knowledge of the sport and perform in Kaun Banega Crorepati as an expert as a rescue line for 2 seasons.
- She has a good sense of style and loves tame saris.
- She is afraid of heights.
- Matur ate oysters, snails, fried insects, bedbugs and bees, but she never tested snakes, monkeys, and rabbits.
- In addition to relaxing with her husband, she also loves traveling with her friends Mary, Sandhya and Jaya.
- In her free time, she watches a movie with her husband after a long working day.
- Since she graduated from English literature, she reads 1-2 hours a day.
- Father-in-law Mini Mathura Rashiduddin Khan – writer.