Dimple Yadav is an Indian politician. She is the wife of Samajwadi Party President and the former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Akhilesh Yadav. She has remained a Member of Parliament from the Kannauj Lok Sabha Constituency of Uttar Pradesh for two times.
Dimple Yadav Bio/Wiki
|Date of Birth||15 Jan 1978|
|Birth Place||Almora, Uttarakhand, India|
|Home town||Almora, Uttarakhand|
|Mother Tongue||Not Known|
|Parents/ Father||RC Singh Rawat (Ex. Colonel Indian Army)|
|School||Army Public School, Lucknow|
|Education Qualification||12th Pass From Army Public School, Lucknow in 1995|
B.Com From Lucknow University in 1998
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Caste||Other Backward Caste (OBC)|
|Hobbies||Horse Riding, Reading, Painting|
|Political Journey|| In 2009, unsuccessfully contested the by-election of Lok Sabha from Firozabad Constituency.|
In 2012, she was elected Member of Parliament from the Kannauj Constituency.
In the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections, she was defeated by BJP’s Subrat Pathak by a margin of more than 12,000 votes from Kannauj.
|Marriage Date||24 November 1999|
|Marriage Place||Not Known|
|Husband/Spouse||Akhilesh Yadav, Indian Politician|
|Children||Son- Arjun Yadav|
Daughters- Aditi Yadav, Tina Yadav
|Networth||Rs. 37.78 Crore (as in 2019)|
|Height||In Centimeters- 165 cm|
In Meters- 1.65 m
In Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||In Kilograms- 55 kg|
In Pounds- 121 lbs
Dimple Yadav Favorites
|Favorite food||Not Known|
|Favorite Song||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favourite Politician||Ram Manohar Lohia|
|Favorite Sport||Not Known|
|Favorite Place||Not Known|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
Social Media Accounts
Dimple Yadav Some Lesser-Known Facts
- Does Dimple Yadav Drink alcohol: Not Known
- Does Dimple Smoke?: Yes
- She is a Politician by Profession
- She was born in the Almora district of Uttarakhand.
- Dimple was educated in Bhatinda, Pune and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
- At present, her parents live in Kashipur, Uttarakhand
- She completed her graduation in commerce from the University of Lucknow.
- Dimple was 21 years old when she had tied the knot with Akhilesh Yadav.
- Rajesh Khanna and Amitabh Bachchan were some of the prominent guests at her wedding.
- She is the daughter-in-law of Mulayam Singh Yadav– Supremo of the Samajwadi Party.
- In 2009, she contested unsuccessfully against Raj Babbar in the Lok-Sabha by-election.
- In 2012, she was elected Member of Parliament from the Kannauj Constituency in Lok Sabha by-election and became the only woman from Uttar Pradesh and the 44th person in the country to be elected unopposed since the independence of India.