Bear Grylls (born June 7, 1974), better known as He , is a former SAS officer, life coach, and supervisor.
BEAR GRYLLS BIO/WIKI
|Name||Edward Michael Grylls|
|Title||Born Survivor: Bear Grylls|
|Profession||Former SAS (Special Air Service) Serviceman, Survival Instructor, Honorary Lieutenant-Colonel, Adventurer, Writer, TV Presenter, Businessman|
|Famous For||His TV series, Man Vs. Wild (2006-2020)|
|Date of Birth||7 June 1974 (Thursday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||46 Years|
|Birth Place||London, England|
|Home town||London, England|
|Parents/Father||Michael Grylls (Politician)|
|Sister||Lara Fawcett (Tennis Coach, Fitness Professional)|
You may also like
- Rajinikanth Biography
- Kamal Haasan Biography
- Shah Rukh Khan Biography
- Akshay Kumar Biography
- Pawan Kalyan Biography
PERSONAL LIFE AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFIVATIONS
|School||Eaton House, Ludgrove School, London, |
|College/University|| Eton College, London, England|
The University of West of England, Bristol, England
Birkbeck, University of London, Bloomsbury, London, England
|Education Qualification||Bachelor Degrees in Hispanic and Latin American Studies|
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Address||” London, England”|
|Bike Collection||Not Known|
|Car Collection||Land Rover|
|Residence|| The narrow-boat moored by Battersea Bridge on River Thames, London
Saint Tudwal’s Island west off Abersoch on the Llŷn Peninsula, North Wales
|Hobbies||Performing Karate, Writing, Mountaineering, Swimming, Playing the Piano|
|Controversies|| Introduced, Mann v. Wild received amber reviews earlier. According to viewers, some scenes are misleading and manipulated. He pretends to be lonely in nature, he really is not. He stays with the entire crew and sometimes gets help from them.|
In one of “Man vs.” -episoderne. Wilde, attacked by a fake bear. In fact, he was attacked by a man dressed as a bear. This happened when the crew was unable to find a tame bear.
In one scene, it was found that Bear Grylls had escaped from an active volcano containing toxic sulfur dioxide, but it was not. However, the scene was manipulated with special effects using hot coal and smoke machines.
In another episode, he pretended to be sitting on a deserted island. However, it was reported that the episode had been filmed in a marginal part of the Hawaiian archipelago. After filming, Bear Grylls rested at a motel there.
|Affairs/Girl Friends||Shara Cannings Knight (Volunteer)|
|Wife/Spouse||Shara Cannings Knight (Volunteer)|
|Marriage Date||Year- 2000|
|Children(s)||Sons- Marmaduke Mickey Percy Grylls, |
Huckleberry Edward Jocelyne Grylls, Jesse Grylls
|Salary (approx.)||$20 million|
|Networth (approx.)||Not Known|
BEAR GRYLLS PHYSICAL STATUS
|Height (approx.)||In centimeters- 182 cm
In meters- 1.82 m
In Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||In Kilograms- 75 kg
In Pounds- 165 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||Chest: 42 Inches
Waist: 32 Inches
Biceps: 14 Inches
|Shoe size||9 (Inches)|
BEAR GRYLLS FAVORITES
|Favorite Food||Eggs, Avocado, Chia Seed Protein Smoothie, Banana, Chocolates|
|Favorite Beverage||Almond Milk|
|Favorite Song||The Bare Necessities (performed by Tony|
|Favorite Mountaineer||Edmund Hillary|
|Favorite Sports||Foot Ball|
|Favorite Tennis Player||Roger Federer|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
|Favorite Colour(s)||Blue, White, green.|
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT BEAR GRYLLS
- Smoking Grylls ?: I don’t know
- Bears Gryll’s alcohol ?: Yes
- His father, Sir Michael Grylls, was in charge of finance, and his mother, Sarah Lady Grylls, was the daughter of a politician, Patricia Ford.
- His grandfather was Neville Ford and his great-grandfather William Augustus Ford was a college student.
- Although born in London, he grew up in Donaghadee, Northern Ireland until he was 4 years old. After that, his family moved to Bembridge on the Isle of Wight.
- Bear Grylls has an older brother, an older sister, Lara Fawcett, a cardio coach who gave her the nickname “Bear” at the age of one month.
- Early on, he learned to climb and sail with his father, a member of the Royal Yacht Squadron. In his teens, he learned to use parachuting and got another black belt at Shotokan Karate.
- Grylls is a serious believer. On one occasion, he described his faith as the backdrop of his life.
- He is a speaker. He is fluent in English, Spanish, German and French.
- After dropping out of school, he wanted to enlist in the Indian Army for a chance to reach the top of the Himalayas.
- In 1996, Grylls escaped a parachute death with a free fall in Zambia. His umbrella collapsed to 4900 yards, some open, causing him to fall. In some ways he managed to survive, but the fall half destroyed his three stools.
- On May 16, 1998, at the age of 23, Grylls achieved his childhood dream of climbing Mount Everest.
- By 2000, Grylls had become the British Isles of skiing. He spent 30 days on this tour and raised money for the National Rifigo Institution (RNLI).
- In 2003, he crossed the North Atlantic from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada to John o ‘Groats, Scotland. During this journey, he was confronted by a force of 8 storm force winds.
- In 2004 he was awarded the rank of captain of the Royal Naval Reserve.
- Two years later there were balloons and climbers David Hempleman-Adams and Lt. Director Alan Veal, head of the Royal Navy Freefall parachute team, set Grylls world record for having the highest outdoor night in the night.
- Grylls set an important record in the Himalayas in 2008. It starts 4,400 meters (14,500 feet), 8 miles south of the mountain and reaches 9,000 meters, nearly 3,000 meters (10,000 feet) above those. previous record of 6,102 meters (20,019). foot). To achieve this he encountered -60 ° C temperature.
- Grylls, along with two amputees, Al Hodgson and Freddy MacDonald set the Guinness World Record in 2008 for the longest time in indoor free fall play.
- In July 2009, Grylls was named the youngest Prime Minister in England at the age of 35.
- In the forest it eats almost anything non-toxic.
- In his first book, “Young Everest Care,” he describes the accomplishments and accomplishments of his climb to Mount Everest. His second book, “Ocean Survival,” was nominated for the “William Hill Sports Book of the Year” in 2004. His third book is “Born Survivor,” this book covers the survival skills can be learned from some of the most powerful enemies. of the world. place.
- In 2013, he received the honorary title of lieutenant colonel for the Royal Marines Reserve.
- Grylls is an ambassador for “The Prince of Faith,” an organization that provides education, financial and support services to youth in England. He is the executive director of the “JoLt Trust,” a small charity that has disabled, disadvantaged, abused or neglected teenagers in activism. a month.
- It show, Men vs. Men. The Wild has 76 sections, including 10 special sections.
- In December 2015, US President Barack Obama met with Bear Grylls on television in Alaska.
- In addition to Barack Obama, other prominent actors also participated in “Escape the Wild with Bear Grylls” (TV series). Those are: Zac Efron, Channing Tatum, Ben Stiller, Michael B. Jordan, Kate Winslet, Kate Hudson, Michelle Rodriguez and James Marsden.
- In August 2019, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi appeared on his “Running Wild with Bear Grylls” at Jim Corbett National Park, Uttarakhand, India.