Anu Malik is an Music Director, Singer .
Anu Malik Bio/Wiki
|Name ||Anwar Malik|
|Profession(s)||Music Director, Singer|
|Date of Birth||2-Nov-60|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Home town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Mother Tongue||Not Known|
|Parents/ Father||Anwar Sardaar Malik (Music Director) |
|Mother|| Kausar Jahan Malik|
|Brother||Daboo Malik (Music Director) and Abu Malik|
|Sister|| Not Known|
|School ||Not Known|
|Contact number||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Making music tunes|
|Debut||Music Direction: Hunterwali 77 (1977)|
|Marital Status ||Married|
|Children||Daughter- Anmol Malik and Ada Malik|
|Height||in centimeters- 183 cm|
in meters- 1.83 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 84 kg|
in Pounds- 185 lbs
|Eyes color||Dark Brown|
Anu Malik Favorites
|Favorite food||Piza, KFC, Burgar.|
|Favorite Song||Not Known|
|Favorite Actor||Ranveer Singh|
|Favorite Actress||Poonam Dhillon|
|Favorite Movie||Not Known|
Social Media Accounts
Anu Malik Some Lesser-Known Facts
- Does Anu smoke?: No
- Does Anu Malik drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He had to wait for almost 16 years from his debut to taste the success from musical blockbuster Baazigar (1993).
- Ghulam Ali’s song in the film Awaargi (1990) was made by him, but the song was recorded by the music director of the film, R.D.Burman.
- In 2010, he quit Indian Idol because singer Sunidhi was being paid 7.5 lakhs (INR) per episode as compared to his 5 lakhs (INR) per episode.
- He composed the pending music of R.D.Burman after his death, in films like Gang (2000), and Ghatak (1996).
- He has an amazing ability to compose a flat song in around 20 minutes.
- His daughter, Anmol has sung “Talli” song from the film Ugly Aur Pagli (2008).
- He won the National Film Award for his music in the film Refugee (2001).
- Anu has composed music for more than 350 films.